This is the first ever Podcast hosted by two current Major League Soccer players, Jeff Attinella and Zarek Valentin. We will discuss a wide variety of soccer topics to give listeners and inside look at our lives and locker rooms. Interviews with current and former players will also be integral into trying to give listeners different perspectives into our world.
S2, Episode 4: Jordan or Lebron? Who's the GOAT?
- The guys talk virtual NFL Draft
- The Last Dance, the documentary that has taken the world by storm
- And a MJ vs Lebron debate for the ages
S2, Episode 3: J to Z Fatherhood Stories
- JEFF IS A DAD (Again)
- The guys discuss Jeff’s pandemic hospital experience
- J tells the story of his first run in with the two-kids experience. “There was poop everywhere”
- Z is reading books and dropping wisdom
- The guys discuss quarantine protocol and is it too late to get into the video games scene?
- Sorry for the delay but this one is worth the wait! Enjoy
S2, Episode 2: Kicking it with the Bucs
-The guys talk week 2 of quarantine, losing their composure and interviewed Bucs kicker Matt Gay
-What’s the Amazon boxes protocol? Why is Remy awake so late?
-Interview topics with Matt Gay:
-From RSL Academy to the NFL
-Winning the Lou Groza in his first season and the kickers mentality
-Jamies Winston in the locker room and Tom Brady reaction
-Jeff fans out for a minute or 30
Love you guys!
Thank you for being such a great part of our community and sharing your lives and viewpoints on this beautiful game in this beautiful city. We appreciate you!
Awesome insider podcast from two of the most humble Timbers, perhaps MLS players out there. I definitely look forward to each episode. As much as I enjoy the Timbers as a soccer team, I really enjoy feeling the pulse of its heart, knowing that the boys in Green and Gold are doing good on the road and having fun along the way. As a dad to a 16 month-old, I really enjoyed the latest Dad pod. Thanks so much Gents. See you at Providence real soon.
The best podcast featuring an MLS goalie and defenseman.