Top-line privacy insights from the voice of your peers.
Episode 3: Martin Rues, CISO at Outreach
Listen to Martin Rues, the CISO at Outreach, share:
- How he thinks about building privacy that’s easy for his customers, not just his team
- The two privacy publications he posted as required reading in Slack after onboarding
- How Apple is making privacy sexy for the first time ever
Episode 2: Anthony Stark, General Counsel at ZoomInfo
Listen to Anthony Stark, the General Counsel at ZoomInfo, share:
- Why it is doubly important for data products like ZoomInfo to be privacy leaders
- Why ad tech may be the industry most ripe for the next privacy disruption
- How to treat privacy as an opportunity rather than a burden
Episode 1: Sarah Mattina, General Counsel at G2
Listen to Sarah Mattina, the General Counsel at G2, share:
- How she thinks about privacy regulations when they contradict one another
- How she works with her team as the only lawyer
- And how she uses DataGrail to comply with both CCPA and GDPR
Customer ReviewsSee All
Great content on privacy regulation and corporate privacy governance
Interested in GDPR/CCPA and how other CISO/Chief Privacy Officers are dealing with them? This is the podcast for you.
Short & sweet
Perfect for breaks during my day!
Insightful content with top quality guests
Love this podcast involving companies where privacy is a core function and responsibility. With so much going on in the space it’s great to hear how businesses adjust to the privacy regulations in practice using technology. Can’t wait for them to release more episodes!