Make It Happen with Will Polston is a weekly podcast that consists of a combination of episodes with Mindset Strategist Will Polston and episodes with Will's guests from around the world providing you with insights on how you can transform your excuses into results to benefit yourself, your family, your friends, your community, society, humanity and the universe, what he calls - The Ripple Effect.
His mission is to empower 1 billion people via The Ripple Effect and intends that you’ll become another person to unlock your potential having listened and applied what you learn from this new podcast show.
Overachieving, Therapy, and Self-Discovery with Louise Rumball
In this episode, Will has Louise as his guest and they talk about:
- Why therapy is not only exclusive to people with trauma but also for people who want to heal
- What is schema therapy
- The dark side of being an overachiever
- How being sober changed her life
The Power of Positive Psychology with Niyc Pidgeon
In this episode, Will has Niyc as his guest and they talk about:
- What is positive psychology
- The difference between joy, happiness, and fulfillment
- How to have a more positive mindset without it turning into toxic positivity
- How gratitude can transform your life
Scary Smart with Mo Gawdat
I’m so excited to release this very special 100th episode of the Make It Happen with Will Polston podcast.
In this episode I’m joined by my good friend, Mo Gawdat, the first guest to be invited back on the show for the second time.
Listen to this episode to find out how you can win a signed copy of the limited edition pre-release copy of Mo’s new book.
In this episode we discuss his new book, Scary Smart: The Future of Artificial Intelligence and How You Can Save Our World.
Using Flow State To Achieve The Impossible with Steven Kotler
In this episode, Will has Steven as his guest and they talk about:
- What is a ‘flow’ state and what are its benefits
- How you can achieve peak performance with flow
- Why flow works for everyone
- The 4 stage cycle of flow
Maximise Your Brain Power, Productivity, and Performance with Chris Reynolds
In this episode, Will has Chris as his guest and they talk about:
- How brain scanning works
- How to optimise your life to your full potential with the help of brain scanning
- The common values and habits of high performance people
- The effects of different types of music among different types of brains
How To Get More Hours In Your Day With Emma Mills
In this episode, Will has Emma as his guest and they talk about:
- Why delegating tasks saves you more time
- The importance of understanding the value of certain tasks in your day
- Emma’s top tips on being more organized and productive
Will is a stud and his mission to make a difference is incredible!
Will is a stud and his mission to make a difference is incredible! I really enjoy his passion for human optimization. Keep listening to his show and there is no doubt it will change your life!