Since 2006, Anything Ghost has been sharing people's personal paranormal experiences. The stories are sent to Lex Wahl, who reads the experiences and sometimes adds music and effects to the background.
Anything Ghost Show Episode 300 - The 17th Anniversary Episode, including stories from the U.S. and Mexico!
Beto (Mexico) - Mrs. Ortiz and The Pond Chauncey (Idaho, US) - North Idaho Haunting, Part One Victoria (Atlanta, Georgia) - My Lovely Mother-in-law and Our First Apartment Jamie (US) - Ghost Dog Comes to Visit Ruth (Minnesota, US) - The Ghost Who Talked to Little Girls
Anything Ghost Show Episode 299 - Happy New Year, 2023! True ghost stories for a new year!
1. Tammi J. (Lexington, Kentucky) - A Ghost at a Titanic Museum Exhibit
2. Brandi (Ventura, California) - Holidays at Grandma’s
3. The Haunted Rocking Chair - Long Island, New York (1898)
4. Lee (Delaware, US) - Haunted Truck from the Anything Ghost Archive
Anything Ghost Show #298 - A Haunted Home in Indiana, Haunted Offices in Mississippi, and the 25th Anniversary of Laura's Haunted Apartment Experience.
Robert (Katy, Texas) - Centerville, Indiana Haunting Sheri (Mississippi, US) - Haunted Offices Laura (San Francisco, California) - Haunted Apartment /Doppelgänger, as read
Amazon Music Presents: I Hear Fear
Nothing is as terrifying as the sounds we hear in the dark. The slow creak of a door opening late at night... or a whisper in a room when you thought you were alone... or a distant scream in the wind. One noise at the wrong time or place can scare us for days.
Each episode of I HEAR FEAR plunges the listener into a tale inspired by real events, from a deadly dance party to a cursed film set. Join host and two-time Oscar nominee Carey Mulligan for six immersive stories designed to jangle your nerves and haunt your dreams. Listen – if you dare. Only on Amazon Music.
Listen to I Hear Fear: www.amazon.com/IHF_us_pfd_AA_110122
Anything Ghost Show #297 - The 2022 Mega-Macabre Halloween Special
1. Nathan (Utah, US) – The Empress Theater Story
2. Andrea (Virginia, US) - The Headless Tin Man
Mary (US) - Halloween Greeting
3. Laurie (California, US) – Ghosts in Our House
4. Annie (New Jersey, US) - A Sign from Brother
Andres (California, US) - Welcome
5. Marissa (Upland, California) – Haunted Childhood Home
Su Lily (New Jersey, US) - Halloween Greeting
6. Jennifer (New York, US) - My Brother In-law
Andres (California, US) - Greeting
7. Andrea (US) – Ghost Child
8. Carrie (Albuquerque, New Mexico) - The Unwanted Guest
9. Kerry (Anderson, California) – Great Grandma
10. Chase (Kentucky, US) - A Haunting by Gratz Park
11. Eric (Salt Lake City, Utah) - Confessions of a Fixer - Episode 174
12. Briana (Virginia, US) - The Old Part of the House - Episode 155
Anything Ghost Show #296 - A Haunted House in Tennessee, Ghosts of Alabama and the Haunted Farmhouse on Houlton Road
1. Nate (Alabama, US) - Ghosts of Alabama
2. Haunted Lyle House (Chattanooga, Tennessee) – October 1978
3. Annie and Erin (North Carolina, US) - Maxie's Ghost
4. Marcelle (Los-Angeles, California) - from #101 in Oct 2009
5. Ashely (US) - The House I Grew Up In
6. Matt (Durham, North Carolina, US) - The Farmhouse on Houlton Road
My ALL TIME favorite podcast!
I’ve heard all episodes atleast 3x 😂😂 I can’t get enough! Great job Lex!
Finally, a host who didn’t interrupt their guests
I love Lex’s voice!
Used to be awesome, but now I’ve heard the same two long stories on repeat for the last year. It’s either Lee or the Haunted apartment. Both long, both take up the episode.