"Behind The Veil" is an atmosphere created by men and women of God speaking in the Holy Spirit the Father's Word. Spiritual and temporal topics are addressed openly and without respect to political correctness or religious restraint. The underlying question is always being asked; "Are you hungry and open for more of what God is pouring out?"
Love From A Fervent Heart
Are you ready for a fervent love from those who love you?
Open your heart, welcome to the family of God.
• The need is for love, follow after love. Be engrossed in it. See that you love one another with a pure heart fervently.
• When you read the Book of Titus you have to love young women as sisters and the young men as brothers.
• That relationship is very important because that’s where you see Christ in your brother, your sister, that’s where you’re family. The first relationship we have is with the Father. Our second relationship is with one another as brother and sister.
I Peter 4:8
Fervent love for one another.
I Peter 1:22
“Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently.”
Duties of the Older and Younger.
“to whom God willed to make known what the wealth of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles is, the mystery that is Christ in you, the hope of glory.”
1 John 3:16
“We know love by this, that He laid down His life for us; and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.”
1 Peter 4:8
“Above all, keep fervent in your love for one another, because love covers a multitude of sins.”
“But I say to you who hear, love your enemies, do good to those who hate you.”
But Jesus was saying, “Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing.”
• Love yourself, love one another. People are looking for honesty and integrity. They have had enough of half-truth half-action. Action speaks louder than words.
• Satan is coming in to break up relationships.
• I love you, Dale. I thank you and I take it. Love you Allan, I do, I really love you guys. And I love you Ed. We love you guys we do.
• What we do is we expand that. Well we’re sitting here holding hands. That’s what Kristi and I do. Everybody opens up to a blessing that comes from a heart of love.
That relationship is very important because that’s where you see Christ in your brother, your sister that’s where you’re family.
The scripture talks about He laid down His life for us, we ought to lay our lives down for our brethren. That’s a level of love that I want to reach into.
Father, You Are Our Provision
Can you make His provision yours?
The body and blood of His Son gives you the pathway to all He has provided for you.
Will you ask?
• I want to give three scriptures. The first one is “we have not because we ask not.” The second is "we have not because we ask amiss." The final scripture is, depending on translations, “ask and keep asking, seek and keep seeking, knock and keep knocking."
• The Lord’s Prayer taught us to ask, “Give us this day our daily bread.” What is daily bread? Christ said, " I am the bread of life."
• Communion is a provision. You are appropriating the body and blood of Christ. Take it as often as you can.
“You ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your pleasures.”
“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.”
The Unjust Judge.
“Give us this day our daily bread.”
Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; the one who comes to Me will not be hungry, and the one who believes in Me will never be thirsty.”
“]On earth as it is in heaven.”
“Our Father, who art in heaven.”
• Touching and having an experience with the Father and being with Him. Honestly, that is the inheritance for anybody that chooses.
• It’s a simple thing. It’s very simple.
• In our relating to the Father, it is important that we know the principles, we are not approaching Him as a beggar and there’s a level of persistence.
We are to trust the Father; we are to trust Him.
At this point I think the balance is rapidly changing and that’s because His nature in us is rapidly changing.
God's Appointed Feast
Why are the feasts celebrated?
They are God's plan to bring us closer to Him.
• He’s our Passover lamb. Pentecost, we have the Holy Spirit that He promised us. Tabernacles which is the dwelling of God with us.
• The Feast of Passover, Pentecost and Tabernacles are times of rejoicing. The feasts are the pattern for us to follow in our redemption.
• A great platform for a family to keep the feasts can be very exciting for the kids and adults because they are learning together.
• The material you receive from a Jewish Book Store and a synagogue help you a lot. The foundation of the Jewish belief is the family, that is huge.
Exodus 12:1-23; Leviticus23:4-5
The Feast Of Passover
Exodus 23:16; Leviticus 23:15-21; Acts 2:1
Feast Of Pentecost
Exodus 23:16; Leviticus 23:34-44
Feast Of Tabernacles
The Feast Of Trumpets
I Samuel 17:1-47
David and Goliath
The Good Samaritan
Genesis 37-Exodus 1:6
The Life of Joseph
Philip and the Ethiopian Eunuch
(Elul is the 6th month of the Biblical calendar (late summer/early fall), the month set apart for repentance, or teshuvah, in spiritual preparation for the High Holidays.)
• One of the commands was to celebrate the feasts.
• I choose every opportunity I have to go to my elder brother (Jewish brother) and say teach me, relate to me, we’re family.
When you teach you learn.
If you are teaching your children not only are you learning, but you are also retaining more than if you had just studied.
When we talk about why we should celebrate the feasts, we have a relationship with the Lord.
We have become His chosen people to celebrate the feasts.
Stop Wasting Your Time Repenting!
Where is the path of redemption?
It is what God wants in your life today.
• Christ on the cross, His blood and body opened the door for us to have a relationship with the Father without strings.
• We have an actual right to stand in the Father’s presence and to be transformed.
• Disconnect, it only takes a half of a second.
• My understanding is when God forgives something He throws it in His Sea of forgetfulness, it doesn’t exist anymore. Why would you tell me about something God doesn’t even relate to It doesn’t exist.
• It’s a turning to the relationship you have with the Father.
“Search me, God, and know my heart.”
“Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?”
“forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.”
II Chronicles 7:12-22
God’s Promise And Warning.
I Peter 3:18a
“For Christ also died for sins once for all.”
The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.
• It didn’t take Him forty years of repenting. It does not take that long. He died for all of our sins in three hours.
• No one is worthy. That’s the whole point, no one is worthy, and Christ came to make you worthy.
Do you know who the Father is? Do we know who we are? The reason being, and this is classic, ask somebody, tell me something about your experience.
These Are God's Feast!
Will you answer the trumpet call and come together at God's appointed time? He is calling His family together.
• God intends for the whole world to celebrate His presence. The Kingdom of God on the earth is the fulfillment of the Feast of Tabernacles.
• There’s one scripture that ties the Feast into what we believe and its Matthew 5:17. The question of the Feast and the law was presented. “I did not come to abolish the law or the prophets, but I come to fulfill.”
• As the kingdom is established on this earth, we live with the Father under the Lordship Jesus Christ.
16. “ Then it will come about that any who are left of all the nations that came against Jerusalem will go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of armies, and to celebrate the Feast of Booths.
17. And it will be that whichever of the families of the earth does not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of armies, there will be no rain on them.
18. And if the family of Egypt does not go up or enter, then no rain will fall on them; it will be the plague with which the Lord strikes the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Feast of Booths. This will be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Feast of Booths.”
“Do not presume that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish, but to fulfill.”
The Required Feast.
“But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive, were grafted in among them and became partaker with them of the [j]rich root of the olive tree.”
“You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, because salvation is from the Jews.”
• God's presence is what Tabernacle is, being with Him. When you’re in the tabernacle you are in the presence of God.
• The origination of the Feast started in scripture; it also says that this will be a perpetual feast for all your generations. It never says that they are going to stop.
As the kingdom is established on this earth we live with the Father under the Lordship Jesus Christ.
Walking In The Spirit With The Faith Of Abraham
Do you want to walk in righteousness? You can have what you believe in.
Earnestly contend for the belief that was delivered to Abraham, that belief reckoned him righteous.
• We all share the desire to walk in righteousness before God. We are appropriating from the Lordship of Jesus Christ in our lives to make us righteous in the sight of God.
• Hebrews 3, today if you hear His voice. I want to hear what He’s saying today, putting something in motion according to what I believe.
God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.
Therefore Jesus answered and was saying to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, unless it is something He sees the Father doing; for whatever the Father does, these things the Son also does in the same way.
Beloved, while I was making every effort to write you about our common salvation, I felt the necessity to write to you appealing that you contend earnestly for the faith that was once for all time handed down to the saints.
Then he (Abraham) believed in the Lord; and He (God) credited it to him as righteousness.
So faith comes from hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ.
30:21 Your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it," whenever you turn to the right or to the left.
“Today if you hear His voice.
• Just be honest with yourself, you are living in a realm of faith, hope and love. Now. Faith is you, expecting answers and the answers are His presence.
• God is spirit, we must relate to Him in that spirit realm. We don’t have to die and go to heaven to relate to God in that realm.
It’s building a boat in your backyard. It’s being obedient to the little things that the Holy Spirit tells you to do daily. I believe in hearing from the Holy Spirit daily and acting on it.