Wizards and watermelons! We play tabletop, video games, and talk about those things + more on our podcast. No filter.
MP#58 - Better Than It Has Any Right To Be
SHOW NOTES: https://melonmancy.net/mp-58-better-than-it-has-any-right-to-be
- WTF happened last episode
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3 first impressions (Only at the beginning of chapter 2 at time of recording)
- Stealing art on the internet
- Powdered energy drinks
- Life as a corpo
- and more!
MP#57 - Birthday Spankings
SHOW NOTES: https://melonmancy.net/mp-57-birthday-spankings
Today's episode is a little different. Due to missing recording day and going on a vacation, we decided to just invite anybody from our Discord to join in. We only got 3 people to join, but it was pretty short notice. We'll def do this again sometime and see how chaotic we can make it.
- Where did the name Melonmancy come from in the first place
- The current state of some of our old staple games, like Guild Wars 2 and Warframe
- The dichotomy of Doomsday Preppers and Homesteaders
- Dielan was looking for some indie stealth game on itch.io and ended up playing Hero's Harem Guild instead
- new show update
- and more!
MP#56 - Thicc Orc Bitches
SHOW NOTES: https://melonmancy.net/mp-56-thicc-orc-bitches
- Steam Summer Sale
- Hell Let Loose, which is like a WW2 battlefield game that isn't garbage
- Hedon Bloodright
- Dune: Spice Wars
- Why does every category have a ton of porn games?
- Some first impressions/observations about v4v and BTC maxis
- Sony started a compeditor service to games pass and its so mid it hurts
- Countless tangents and hot takes that weren't on the agenda
MP#55 - Mass Effect With Full Penetration
SHOW NOTES: https://melonmancy.net/mp-55-mass-effect-with-full-penetration
MP#54 - Having Fun Illegally
SHOW NOTES: https://melonmancy.net/mp-54-having-fun-illegally
MP#53 - Vanilla Coke
SHOW NOTES: https://melonmancy.net/mp-53-vanilla-coke
I like melons
And some of their guests are nice.