Former NHL players Shane O'Brien, Scottie Upshall and Jimmy Hayes talk hockey, missing curfew and the run to the Stanley Cup. Tune in every week to get the latest NHL news and the behind the scenes action.
The Flash and the Fellas with Guest Teemu Selänne
On today's episode of Missin Curfew, Hall of Famer Teemu Selänne joins the fellas in studio! But first, the boys snap it around a bit, covering:
- Their struggles at the sports book
- Uppy's day of golf with Michael Jordan
- Montreal firing Claude Julien and their cries to dump Carey Price
- Kelly Hrudey's button popping off
- Broadway's boxing training
- The St Louis Blues
- This Guy F***s highlighting Patty Kane & Bo Byram
- Taking a minus even with a Blocked shot
- The Milk Carton
Then The Finnish Flash himself joins the crew in person at HallPass Studios! Teemu and the guys talk about playing tennis with Roger Federer, his 9 "last years" before retirement, hockey in Finland, today’s game vs when he came in to league, scoring 76 goals as rookie, his signature celebration, some his favorite and least favorite guys to play with and against, his career in Winnipeg, his Stanley Cup year with the Ducks, his pregame routine, Ryan Getzlaf, Paul Kariya and Dean Eakens, cars, golf, Selanne Steak Tavern, and more!
Obie, Updogg and Broadway are back from a wild weekend in Lake Tahoe and all together in the studio for this week's episode of Missin Curfew. The fellas recapped the weekend as well as:
- The NHL Outdoor Games
- Nico Hirschier being named the Devil's Captain
- Pastranak and the Bruins' pregame style
- PTO game stories
- Uptick of Fights this season
- Playing without visor or lid
- Mike Babcock Coaching the University of Saskatchewan
- Matt Duchene and Taylor Hall not making guys better around them
The Fellas Take Lake Tahoe
This is a Special NHL Outdoors edition of Missin Curfew! Not only is the show on the road this weekend but the whole crew, Updogg, Obie, Broadway and even Flowers are all together in the same place for once. With the Golden Knights taking on the Avs in the Saturday matchup, special guests Ryan Reaves and Gabriel Landeskog called in to join the fellas from their hotel rooms! But first, the fellas covered:
- National League Transportation for the trip
- Their impressions of the setting for the NHL Outdoors Games
- Who their money's on this weekend
- And Flowers Defends his Fantasy Football Gripe
Then Vegas Wing Ryan Reaves joins the guys to swap stories and give an inside preview of the matchup with the Avs.
And Avs Captain Gabriel Landeskog came on next to yuk it up with the fellas. The boys talked parties, fights, the Avs, and the town of Denver!
The Fact Daddy
This week on Missin Curfew, The Fact Daddy, Ryan "Snook" O'Reilly joins the show! But first, the fellas cover:
- Some Twitter chirping with Craig Button
- Brian Burke announced as the Pens Prez
- Pat Marleau's record setting game
- Oversleeping stories
- How Torts benching Laine has panned out
- The Paper-Scissors-Rock pissing matches on the ice
- Hockey Night in Canada stories
- Blackhawks turning things around
- A Ted Lasso shoutout
Then Obie's boy, The Factor, zoom's in to chat music, fatherhood, earning the C, off-season workouts, cup parties and more!
Good Life Clothing: curfew20
CDN Gear: curfew10
Penalty Minutes with Big Ern
The Fellas snap it around then are joined by legendary national leaguer Brian McGrattan aka Big Ern!
- The situation with Conz & APM explained
- Super Bowl action
- Columbus/Carolina Replay fiasco
- Owning up to last weeks Power Rankings
- F@king up names
- Auston Matthews F***s
- The Killer B's are doing some F*****g
- Flyers recent struggles
- Can Ovechkin catch the great one
- Shout out to Bobby Lu
- Calder trophy predictions
- Commentary on some of the recent fights
Big Ern phones in to talk some great times with the boys, some of the things he went through in his career, and what he's up to now!
Bonnaroo Flashbacks With Super Bowl Champion Chris Long
The boys jump in studio (with Updogg still in Maui) to discuss:
- Power Rankings 1st month
- Obie on milk carton 166 games without a goal
- Retro jerseys making its first appearance - Getz 3 drops the gloves with Clifford
- Deanglo on waivers
- Karlasson on the milk carton - Zegras ready to play for ducks? Selanne thinks so
- Weber 1000 games
- Toots birthday/ Missin curfew clip hit
- Josh Anderson f***s.
Special Bonnaroo brother and 2 time Super Bowl Champ Chris Long joins the boys!!
Customer ReviewsSee All
Love this pod
I have listened to Spittin Chiclets for over a year now and then I found Missin Curfew. Finding myself listening to these beauties much more than chiclets😬. No shame on the chiclets guys, but the Missin Curfew guys never miss. I find that chiclets sometimes goes too off topic and does not stay with hockey. Keep it up boys!
Love these guys. Hilarious and some solid insight. Wish I didn’t find myself dropping some of these phrases without thinking now. A must listen.
Is the man