As a registered dietitian I bring you cutting-edge, practical advice and de-bunk myths to help you re-wire your gut health.
Ep.26-Matching Food And Fitness To Your Physiology. Dr. Stacy Sims
Ep.26-Matching Food And Fitness To Your Physiology. Dr. Stacy Sims by Erin Kenney, MS, RD, LDN, HCP
Ep.25 - PCOS with Saran James-Vaughan
In this episode we discuss:
- Symptoms and diagnosis of PCOS
- How diet and lifestyle can impact PCOS
- Herbs, medications and supplements for treatment
Contact Saran: https://www.wellnessbysaran.com
Work 1:1 with Erin: NutritionRewired.com
Get Your Gut Healing Guide: NutritionRewired.com
Ep.24 - Pelvic Floor, Gut Health, and Childbirth with Kelly Dean, MPT
In todays episode:
- Symptoms of pelvic floor dysfunction
- The importance of having a strong core and functional pelvic floor for digestion
- How to prepare for a healthy pregnancy
Ep. 23 Dr.Ethan Russo: Medicinal Cannabis
In today's episode Dr. Russo and I discuss:
- The evidence-based benefits of cannabis especially in relation to gut health, migraines, and chronic pain
- Dietary and lifestyle factors that activate the endocannabinoid system
- Why you want to have small amount of THC in your product to see the maximum benefits
- The importance of choosing a good quality cannabis product and what to look for
- The future of cannabis and using DNA to personalize cannabis use.
Dr. Russo’s website referenced in this episode: https://ethanrusso.org/category/library/page/2/
Ep. 22 - Candida Overgrowth
In todays episode I discuss:
- What Candida overgrowth is
- How Candida overgrowth causes leaky gut
- How to test for and treat Candida overgrowth
Ep. 21- Nancy Clark, RD. Exercise, Weight loss, and the Keto diet
In todays episode we discuss:
- Common mistakes athletes make when fueling
- Nutrients of concern for vegan athletes
- The keto diet for performance
Customer ReviewsSee All
Favorite source of evidence backed research
Erin breaks things down so well so that I can actually understand what she’s talking about, and shows she does so much research on a topic before talking about it! I love listening to podcast and also following her other social media
A nutritionist that I can actually understand!
Thank you for speaking so thoroughly and in terms I can understand! Sometimes nutrition podcasts go over my head with scientific terms but you put it in terms I can digest (pun intended). Plus, I love the intro song and quality of these pods!
Practical, relatable, & easy to digest advice
I’ve learned so much from Erin over the last few months. Her approach is practical, relatable, and easy to grasp. I recommend this podcast (and her broader content) to anyone looking to learn easy to implement tips for a healthier life.