Everything in the universe comes with a price.
When Diurnia Salvage and Transport undergoes a change in management, Captain Ishmael Horatio Wang finds himself adrift in a sea of red ink, and intrigue. He dives in only to find that he is over his head in a universe where cut-throat competition takes on an all new meaning. What tragic price will Captain Wang pay for his Owner's Share?
- In the conclusion, Ishmael and the crew meet Kurt and discover who pulled the strings on their adventure. As the story closes, Ishmael looks forward to a new beginning. (77-81)
- Ishmael starts the healing process and the ship gets underway once more. (74-76)
- Ms Maloney recieves a summons. An extended layover in Greenfields gives Ishmael a chance to do some cargo analysis and check the ship. When tragedy strikes, the stay becomes somewhat longer than expected. (69-73)
- After getting some advice from William Simpson, Ishmael returns to the ship to find a face from his past. Negotiations yield a new chief engineer and the Iris gets ready for space once more. (65-68)
- The ship takes a full load of passengers back to Diurnia. On arrival Ishmael starts taking action to regain control. (Chap 62-64)
- When the ship gets to Greenfields, a nosy newsy confronts Ishmael. Before the crew gets underway, Ishmael discovers a problem that threatens the ship and he's faced with a difficult decision. (Chap 59-61)
Customer ReviewsSee All
A great listen.
This whole series is awesome. I always seem to not have time for anything these days.
I’ve listened to this series twice. Nuff said.
End of series
Continuation of the saga Lowell goes places he hasn't before in this series. No great conclusion because there was no plot to the series, but this serves as a reasonably satisfying end to the saga.
A most enjoyable series
This is my second time around listening to the series. I wish there were more stories of the years Ish and Pip were at the academy. Those most of been very interesting times. Nathan has a very nice voice for reading, and he reads very well.