"A Snarky Audio Cocktail," says David In Denver...
Taylor the Latte Boy and Rodan (the gays) and Taffy Carlisle Huffington (the girl) talk about life in Florida and Louisiana, love, friendship and pop culture on a weekly podcast. MONRRRROOOOE!!!!
PiMC: Episode 599 - White People Of A Certain Age: The 2021 PiMC Thanksgiving Mixtape
We're thankful for all of you!
PiMC: Episode 598 - Homicide Is Still An Option
PiMC: Episode 597 - Perfect.
PiMC: Episode 596 - Trapped On The Toytoy
PiMC: Episode 595 - Gawrsh! Keep Her Off The Aquaduck!
PiMC: Episode 594 - M'Boobs'n'Belly Support Me!
My fav show
This show brings me so much peace. There is something very comforting about listening to these three talk about their lives. All with such different situations. I draw inspiration from them all. Rodan is the best, just so lovable. I draw a lot of inspiration from taffy and how determined she is. Taylor I love your personality, and you really love your friend's. Those two should be grateful that you are so true to them. Keep talking forever, I’ll be listening!
Listen to this show !
The girls and boys have gotten another 5 stars from me again ❤️ thanks again for always being my happy place ! :) long time listener !
My 3 best friends that I’ve never met!
This podcast has affected me in the following ways.
1. I find myself excited to go to work so I can listen all day and kinda hang out with you all.
2. I’ve learned that everything is a reason to celebrate.
3. I can now put a positive spin on pretty much everything bad that happens in my life.
4. Mental health and care is just as important as physical care.
5. Physical care is super important.
6. It’s ok to be a dirty birdie sexually, and yes, we should talk about it.
7. Makes me realize that I’m not alone with many issues that come up in the mid life years.
8. Love the music playlists and exposure to new music.
9. I love the crossovers back and forth with Drag Race Recap, that’s how I found PIMC.
10. The genuine love (and tolerance) of your partners renews my sense of normalcy for how I feel in my relationship.
11. Has made me want to reconnect with friends from the past that I wish I had stayed in touch with (and done a podcast)
I absolutely adore all 3 of you, am thankful for finding your podcast and grateful that you share your life experiences with us 😘❤️