These PROPERTY BRIEFINGS are more like fireside chats – where Chris Lang (Amazon Best-selling author and Australia's leading property adviser) is interviewed on issues vital to your success with Commercial Property.
Initially weekly for 20-25 minutes – now the clear preference is monthly for around 10-12 minutes.
Topics vary from fundamentals … to invaluable insights – everything you really need to know, to Master Commercial Property.
Some Topics included:
* Property Selection
* Packaging the Deal correctly
* Key Negotiating Tips
* Setting Up Your Finance
* Eliminating Unnecessary Risk
PB-184 How to Eliminate Unnecessary Risk
Giving you some insight on how to ...
* Define acceptable Risk.
* Identify the various steps involved.
* Improve your success rate.
* Recognise any potential pitfalls.
THE NEXT PODCAST takes you behind the scenes of a Negotiation.
PB-183 Office Markets Post-Covid
Helping you understand how things will be ...
* The impact of Working from home.
* How Office life will change forever.
* Lockdown and CBD occupancy levels.
* Demand for suburban locations.
THE NEXT PODCAST explores How to Avoid Unnecessary Risk.
PB-182 Several Negotiating Tips
Helping you become a Master Negotiator ...
* The benefit of Research.
* Listening is so important.
* How Strategy and Patience pay off.
* Your best negotiating approach.
THE NEXT PODCAST explores the post-Covid Office market.
PB-181 Depreciation for Older Properties
Discover a number of Valuable Insights ...
* Avoiding a common misconception.
* How to handle the ATO's restrictions.
* Capitalising on your renovations.
* How to leave nothing on the table.
THE NEXT PODCAST will reveal Several Negotiating Tips.
PB-180 Framework for a Great Negotiation
Here are some Valuable Insights ...
* How to set things up to Succeed.
* Structuring your Best Outcome.
* The 20 Questions you Need to Answer.
THE NEXT PODCAST will explore Depreciation for Older Properties.
PB-179 Capture Your Prospects Attention
It's really quite simple ...
* Adopt a 3-step Approach.
* Understand the Components.
* The importance of your Headline.
THE NEXT PODCAST will explain the Framework for a Great Negotiation.
I like it!