Welcome to Succeed Through Speaking with CEO, entrepreneur and international coach, Tom Bailey.
The mission of the Succeed Through Speaking podcast is to bring proven business and marketing ideas to Experts and Entrepreneurs offering a service, advice or coaching and who want to position themselves as an expert within their industry and attract more of their dream clients.
We deliver high value ideas to boost business results using our “7 questions in 7 minutes” Succeed Through Speaking - Expert Interviews Podcast.
If you're committed to learning, growing and succeeding in life and in business... you're in the right place!
The Importance Of Language In Early Years - With Adriana Scuka
Tom Bailey, founder of Succeed Through Speaking, interviews Adriana Scuka.
Adriana Scuka is the founder of Speech Teach and is an expert in early childhood communication development. She specialises in working with families of young children, schools and children with communication and language difficulties.
Here are some of the key takeaways from Adriana's episode:
- The ideal clients that Adriana enjoys working with the most is with the preschool age of children as at this age the children are learning the foundation of language.
- Learn how when Adriana entered kindergarten, she didn't know any English at all and had a difficult time understanding the directions from the teacher, even when it was written.
- Parents should keep an eye on their children and watch how they communicate? Are there any frustrations or missing vocabulary?
- The importance of having a look at a checklist to see if your child is meeting the milestones they should be meeting at that age.
- Click on the link below to get access to this checklist today.
Resources / Links
How To Stop Wasting Time & Money With Your Marketing - With Tim Fitzpatrick
Tom Bailey, founder of Succeed Through Speaking, interviews Tim Fitzpatrick.
Tim is an entrepreneur/business owner with expertise in marketing and business growth. He has 20+ years of entrepreneurial experience with a passion for developing and growing businesses. That passion served him well in operating and managing a wholesale distribution company he co-owned for nine years. The company grew an average of 60% a year before being acquired in 2005.
Since then, he’s had failures and successes that have been valuable learning experiences. He started Rialto Marketing in 2013 and has been helping service businesses simplify marketing so they can grow with less stress. Most people overcomplicate marketing. It doesn't have to be that way.
Here are some of the key takeaways from Tim's episode:
- Tim works with experts, coaches, consultants, professional service providers, and any people that are selling their knowledge and expertise as part of their business.
- Learn why so many business owners are battling information overload when it comes to marketing.
- Why Tom thinks planning is key to effectiveness, whether we're talking about marketing or anything else, plans outline our priorities.
- How to get access to Tim's six step 90 day marketing plan template.
- The importance of having a plan to get your message in front of the right market.
Resources / Links
How To Create An Online Program That Makes An Impact - With Petra Mayer
Tom Bailey, founder of Succeed Through Speaking, interviews Petra Mayer.
Online Learning Expert and Group Coaching Profit Accelerator Petra Mayer works with high-achieving professionals such as coaches, consultants and experts who are serious about incorporating online courses and group programs into their organization’s service offering.
Through her systematic approach, Petra helps her clients gain clarity and overcome barriers in order to create online programs that attract their ideal clients and result in the freedom entrepreneurs seek in their business.
Here are some of the key takeaways from Petra's episode:
- Most of Petra's clients are typically professional advisors
- The biggest challenge they face is being unable to scale with hourly rate clients.
- This means they either have reached a plateau, they can't grow anymore, or they feel like they're on a constant roller coaster.
- The importance of getting your ideal audience really clear. And then ensuring you are building a scalable service.
- You need to develop a system that is proven, where you've seen the results that are repeatable for you.
- And then it's important to start building systems early on in your business.
Resources / Links
How to Feel More Confident (without 'Faking it 'Til You Make it') - With Becky Mollenkamp
Tom Bailey, founder of Succeed Through Speaking, interviews Becky Mollenkamp.
Becky Mollenkamp is a certified life coach who helps women, femmes, and thems learn to use self-compassion to boost self-confidence so they can finally define success on their own terms.
Why you've got to check out Becky's episode:
- Discover how Becky helps clients who fake it until they make it when it comes to confidence. She helps ambition women who want to achieve their big goals without the stress of burnout.
- Understand the biggest challenges these business owners face around perfectionism and procrastination when they are facing imposter syndrome.
- Why passion and acceptance are critical when it comes to finding balance, achieving your goals, and succeeding in life and in business.
- If you are stuck in a cycle of self-doubt or imposter syndrome, you can get access to a free guide from Becky on the link below.
- Finally learn how Becky welcomes failure and the importance when it comes to growing as an individual and as an entrepreneur.
Resources / Links
How To Define An Exit Strategy For Your Business - With Simon Bedard
Tom Bailey, founder of Succeed Through Speaking, interviews Simon Bedard.
Simon Bedard is the CEO of Exit Advisory Group, a boutique M&A firm, that also provides a range of advisory services focused on exit strategies and how to maximise company value.
Simon’s experience spans over 20 years in the finance, investment, energy and technology sectors. As an entrepreneur, Simon has started, bought and exited companies. He has also worked for one of Australia’s largest banks, as an investment advisor to high net worth clients and private companies, in their Institutional Banking & Global Markets division.
Simon has earned an MBA (with distinction) and a Diploma of Financial Markets. He is a licensed Business Broker, and is a member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors, the Advisory Board Centre, and Family Business Australia, whilst also and sitting on a number of Boards.
Simon's passion is helping business owners understand where they want to be, then building a business that can get them there.
Why you've got to check out Simon's episode:
- Discover how Simon helps business owners who are trying to build the business to live the kind of life they want.
- Learn the biggest challenge in Simon's clients business which is typically the challenge to grow, or not growing their business with purpose.
- The importance of defining what you want in business and why you need to have that end goal defined before you start working towards it.
- How Simon helps business owners put aside all of the business lingo and instead focus on what the business owner needs out of the business to live the type of life they want.
- How to get access to Simon's resource on How To Value A Business.
Resources / Links
How To Help Focus On What You Do Best - With Tristan Wright
Tom Bailey, founder of Succeed Through Speaking, interviews Tristan Wright.
Tristan Wright is the CEO and Founder of Evolve to Grow and is also the original Business Sherpa.
He began Evolve to Grow in 2017 with a clear intent to do better. He wants to give business owners time and freedom, enabling it to happen right now. His mission is simple, He wants himself and his team to act as your Sherpa as they scale your business mountain together.
Evolve to Grow is about arming you with the knowledge and skill to confidently separate yourself from your business. As a business owner, it’s the only way to relax and enjoy the life you’ve built for yourself.
Why you've got to check out Tristan's episode:
- Discover how Tristen works with service based business owners who provide a high value offer between 4 and 5 figures in value.
- How these business owners sometimes struggle to let go of the work and continue to act as a technician rather than a leader.
- And why this typically leads to burnout every 100 days or so which leads to a business owner questioning why they are doing the work, stopping enjoying it or dropping the ball for a customer.
- Why you need to let go earlier. The sooner you can delegate and empower your team, the sooner you will be able to take the time to think bigger picture which will then allow you to grow.
- How to get access to Tristen's guide which gives you the 10 simple principles you need to grow your perfect business.
Resources / Links
Feels like mini how to guides each episode, thanks Tom for bringing on such awesome guests