TapRooT® is a systematic root cause analysis process, training, and software to analyze and fix the real root causes of problems. On our podcasts we have episodes from our TapRooT® TV program (seen on Facebook and YouTube) and will feature additional episodes to help you with your root cause analysis and incident investigation program.
New & Improved! A TapRooT® TV Video
When the pandemic had shut the world down, we used the time to re-evaluate our courses and implement new and improved strategies for root cause analysis training. We've been working diligently to update with new and improved courses and software to meet the needs of our students and instructors. Alas, we are excited to let you know what we've been up to!
Compassionate Root Cause Analysis
TapRooT® is here to find, fix, and prevent root causes of workplace incidents, accidents, quality problems, equipment failures, environmental damage, and production issues ... and for TapRooT® users to do so with compassion. Tune in as Mark and Emily discuss the TapRooT® difference.
🔔 Subscribe to the TapRooT® channel and “ring the bell” to turn on notifications!
Want more TapRooT® content?
- Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/TapRooTRCA/
- Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TapRooT_RCA
- Like our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/RCATapRooT/
- Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/system-improvements-inc-
- Pin us on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/taproot_rca
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/taproot_rca
- Read our Blog: https://www.taproot.com/blog
- Subscribe to our eNewsletter: http://www.taproot.com/contact-us#new...
For more info on our root cause analysis methodology, courses, software & materials visit our website: http://www.taproot.com/
NEW! Virtual Option - Join us at the 2021 Global TapRooT® Summit: http://taproot.com/summit
What is in your plan to stop human error?
If you don't have a plan, then consider these questions:
- Do you want to achieve excellent human performance?
- Would you like to understand the methods you can apply to effectively stop major accidents and incidents by “stopping” human error?
- Do you need to understand what are the most effective human performance improvement techniques and which ones are counterproductive (yes, some techniques really don’t work)?
NO EXCUSES!: A TapRooT® TV Video Premiere
Here are the top excuses we've heard for people not attending the 2021 Global TapTooT® Summit:
- My company (country, state/province) won't let me travel
- We don't have the budget
- I'm not sure that it would be worthwhile
- I don't have the time
- Someone else from our company is attending
TapRooT® Wins Food Safety Software Award
Changing the Way the World Solves Problems is what the TapRooT® system is all about.
Safeguards exist to prevent slips, trips, falls, drops, burns, cuts, and more.
Newest Keynote Speaker Announcement
We've added a new keynote speaker to the 2021 Global TapRooT® Summit. We are thrilled to announce Shannon Miller will be joining us as a keynote speaker!
Yahoo! Finally a TapRoot® Podcast.
Great job Benna!