Two college students discussing life. The Bridge is all about improvement, positivity and unique perspectives. The Bridge is the gap between your current self and the best version you can imagine yourself as. You currently might not be where you want to be, but you can visualize that bridge to get there. Start today. The goal is to always strive to get over that bridge into the endless opportunities of life.
The Power of Self Awareness, Importance of Relationships & Building a Brand ft. Max Siegelman
Today's episode featured Max Siegelman. Max is the owner of Siegelman Stable, which is an apparel brand that fuses harness racing & luxury sports fashion. Max is also co-founder of Outfront Media, which leverages the power of technology, location, and creativity to drive impact and engagement where it matters.
In this episode we discussed:
- the importance of giving back & how a portion of Siegelman Stable proceeds goes to equine therapy programs for veterans, nurses, and doctors
- never being "fully" qualified
- how having self-awareness & extreme focus on what's going on around you leads to wins
- how everyone is still "figuring it out"
- culture & its role in Max's work
- how relationships are everything & staying in touch is key
In this episode, we touched on all this and more. This episode had great insights and I'm super grateful Max came on and shared his knowledge. You can find Max on socials:
The Power of Your Inner Child, Manifestation, and The Healing Journey
Today's episode featured Aileen Ramirez. Aileen is a spiritual coach and the creator of Unearthed.la, which is a wellness center. This includes breathwork, reiki, vinyasa yoga, spiritual coaching, and space cleansing. In this episode, we unpacked so many different topics including:
- Learning from your innner child and feeding it
- The power of choosing affirmations to be, not being
- The keys to healthy relationships
- The benefits of meditation, cold plunging, plant medicine, and more
- Masculine and feminine energy & how to manifest your person
We dove into all these topics and more. Enjoy!
You can find Aileen & her business
How Being Weird and Being You Can Attract Whatever You Want
Today's episode featured Heather Hopkins. Heather was a child actress, dating coach and now the Founder & CEO of Hulah, an online dating app. In this episode we discussed:
- how dealing with rejection from a young age prepared her for the entrepreneur life
- the importance of trusting your gut and intuition with whatever you do
- how to have confidence
- the value of interning at as many places as possible
- how society puts a mask on that covers what makes everyone unique
- her journey to starting her business and what makes her dating app unique
We discussed all this and more! You can find Heather on all socials
Try Hula today! Enjoy
How to Gain Clarity On Your Dreams & Creating Your Dream Opportunities in Life ft. Stu Massengill
In today's episode I got the chance to interview Stu Massengill. Stu is a Career Fulfillment Coach, Speaker for Tony Robbins, and host of the Finding Direction podcast. In this episode we discussed so many different topics:
- how clarity comes through experience
- following your intuition and gut
- putting yourself in places of opportunity
- daily small habits that lead to long term success
We talked about all of this and more. You can find Stu on socials:
Reach out to him if you ever need anything and enjoy the show!
It's Simple.. Ask for Help ft Dave Meltzer
Today's episode featured David Meltzer. David Meltzer is the Co-Founder of Sports 1 Marketing and formerly served as CEO of the renowned Leigh Steinberg Sports & Entertainment agency, which was the inspiration for the movie Jerry Maguire. David is also a three-time international best-selling author, a Top 100 Business Coach, and host of the top entrepreneur podcast, The Playbook.
David is the Executive Producer of the Bloomberg and Apple TV series 2 Minute Drill and Office Hours. He is also the executive producer of Entrepreneur’s #1 digital business show, Elevator Pitch. David is featured in many books, movies, and TV shows such as World’s Greatest Motivators, Think and Grow Rich: The Legacy and Beyond the Secret, airing on Netflix. Additionally, he has been recognized by Variety Magazine as their Sports Humanitarian of the Year and awarded the Ellis Island Medal of Honor.
His life’s mission is to empower OVER 1 BILLION people to be happy! This simple yet powerful mission has led him on an incredible journey to provide one thing…VALUE. In all his content, and communication that’s exactly what you’ll receive. For the past 20 years, David has been providing free weekly trainings to empower others to empower others to be happy.
Link to Register: https://free.dmeltzer.com/training
Here is a link to a video that covers David’s mission to empower over 1 Billion people: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UOJH4zkdwE
Twitter, Instagram, YouTube: @davidmeltzer
Text Community: (949) 298-2905
You can also have people email David directly to register for training (or get his book)- firstname.lastname@example.org
In this episode we dove into:
- what advice he'd give his younger self
- why being more interested than interesting is more important
- the power of manifestation
We covered this and so much more. Super excited for you to listen!
Living Prescribed ft Ryan Husband
This episode features a special guest, Ryan Husband. Ryan is the owner and founder of Live Prescribed. The company is "not just about the clothes you wear. But it's about the life you live and the purpose you pursue. It's a life aligned with what you were created for."
In this episode Ryan and I discuss:
- what the word "purpose" means
- the importance of mentorship
- following God and how the Spirit is attractive
- what culture means to Live Prescribed.
We discussed all this and more. Enjoy!
Very interesting to listen to. Interesting quick stories during episode. They never dwell on one thing too long.