Getting Raw About Real People's Health Journey that have the Ultimate Goal of Using their Gainz to Better Lead and Serve Others. #functionalmedicine #coloradosprings
(018) Matt and Shelly | BiPolar No More
Is it possible to be drug free with bi-polar? Does food influence mood? Join Matt and Shelly as they discuss Shelly's journey of mental health to mental wealth.
(017) Dr. Kurt Solo Rant | Why Your Health Goals Repeatedly Fail and How to Break the Cycle
The greatest root cause of your health failures is that you are trying to change behavior. The reality is that behavior change can never change unless there is BELIEF change first.
How do we change beliefs? We have to be open to asking questions. And I want to share the 2 most important questions I ever learned in creating health for myself, my family, and clients.
(016) The Kerns | Getting Comfortable with Uncertainty by Honoring the Autistic Child Instead of Squashing the Symptoms
The Kerns are taking us through their journey of getting comfortable with uncertainty. How do you navigate the needs of an autistic child when you also have to take care of 4 other kids? How do you keep a marriage strong in the face of a lot of unknowns?
(015) Sarah | When the desires for natural healthcare collides with medical crisis care.
What happens when you're natural healthcare family but have to enter the traditional for crisis care? Join Sarah as she discusses her family's journey with their youngest after contracting RSV at 3 weeks old. And stay as we get side tracked in Sarah's journey with trail racing on a keto diet.
(014) Dana | Burnout, Brain Fog, Fatigue...No More
Burnout realized. Burnout conquered. What happens when the body says 'no,' to a high-achieving, big-missioned person? Most are used to outworking the problem. For Dana, that wasn't working on her own. She needed some guidance and direction but won big because she stayed patient with the process.
(013) Rebekah | Depression, Emotional Outbursts, and Suicidal Thinking in a Pre-Teen
What happens when you have an amazing family, no history of trauma but your pre-teen starts expressing depression, emotional outburst, and even suicidal thoughts?