Giving advice you haven't asked for, since 2017
8. Why you should ARGUE for NO REASON
Sometimes we argue because we need to let off some steam, because we are tired and grumpy, or because we need a cuddle. It's very confusing for the people we argue with, if we pretend that we have any other reasons: they might try to fix those instead.
7. How to be a pleasant LOCKDOWN COMPANION
As well as staying at home and keeping healthy, one of the things we can for our communities and countries right now, is being pleasant lockdown companions to the people that are stuck at home with us. Listen on for some suggestions. :-)
6. A good WIFE is like the TAXMAN
How do we become better wives, husbands or partners by taking a leaf out of the taxman's book?
1. When in doubt, overestimate the person’s worth
2. If you’ve taken too much, give back
5. How to be a BETTER DRIVER
Did you know that the 'L' of the 'L plate' doesn't stand for 'learner driver' (nor for 'lady driver')?
What's the purpose of big cars and how should they be driven?
4. GIFT ideas for the UNFAITHFUL PARTNER
Valentine is round the corner. Does a cheating partner deserve a Valentine gift too?
Of course! And here are some ideas. :-)
3. How to ARGUE with Your PARTNER
In this third episode, I'll give you advice on how to argue with your partner. Depending on you circumstances, you might also like to listen to episode two: How to argue with people less wise than you. ;-)