Get FIT with celebrity personal trainer Steve Jordan
The Steve Jordan Experience Steve Jordan
- Health & Fitness
Get FIT with celebrity personal trainer Steve Jordan
Why Diets Fail and How You Can Be Successful with Dr. David Prologo
Dr. David Prologo (MD, FSIR, ABOM-D) is a dual board-certified interventional radiologist and obesity medicine specialist, who has spent his career advocating for passionate patient care. He advocates for love, empathy, and understanding – specifically for those patients struggling to lose weight or experiencing pain.
Dr. Prologo is the author of The Catching Point Transformation which is available everywhere and in almost every language and format. The Catching Point Transformation is founded on humanizing those who struggle with weight loss and offering a new way.
Dr. Prologo’s work further led to the identification of the catching point—a clear pivot point beyond which calorie restriction and exercise are easier for patients. This debut narrative non-fiction focuses on the following main points:
• Obese and overweight patients have a host of variables that block them from losing weight on their own. These cannot be overcome with "willpower." (metabolic changes, hunger hormones, adiposopathy, gut microbiota, and exercise capacities).
• Every static diet schedule ignores these variables and drives the overweight/obese person straight into a wall every time. This is why the failure rate with these programs is so high.
• The Catching Point Transformation pays direct attention to managing these blocks, shifts right around them, and delivers the patient a NEW OUTCOME.
• How? By inducing internal body restructuring with changes harnessed during recovery. Literally changing the person into another person who doesn't struggle with clean living. Recovery cannot be written into a static program and to date has been ignored. It requires an understanding of biofeedback variables, individuality, fluidity, supplementation, and adding in diet components.
• The final chapters talk about medical interventions that are available in 2021/2022.
Beyond his new book, Dr. Prologo’s research has established percutaneous cryo-neurolysis (freezing of nerves with imaging guidance) as a novel treatment for cancer patients with pain, a new option to block hunger for those wishing to diet, in the management of phantom limb pain for injured veterans, and even for treatment of premature ejaculation in men (further proving that mind over matter is nonsense).
• The hunger nerve is freezing. This blocks hunger and allows people to diet. It also underpins and supports the claim that "mind over matter is bulls$%#." Dr. Prologo was the first on the planet to do this procedure (first revealed on the Megyn Kelly Show). Dr. Prologo has generated additional research and follow-up regarding this procedure, which has not been released to Media yet, but we can discuss it.
More about Dr. Prologo
• Chair of the SIR Pain Management Council, Consultant to Boston Scientific and Varian [and others], invited speaker and writer around the world, invited editor to prestigious journals on the topic of freezing and killing cancer.
• Congress has asked him to debrief the United States on multiple occasions regarding these techniques as alternative opioids.
• Dr. Prologo was the first boots on the ground in East Africa to develop and bring interventional radiology to hundreds of millions of people otherwise dying from things solved here as an annoyance.
• Real amateur MMA career and jiujitsu with muay thai training experience. (trained at Strongstyle [same gym as Stipe Miocic)
• Has been recognized nationally and internationally for his work, including features on The Today Show, in the Washington Post, on Capitol Hill, numerous peer-reviewed journal publications, countless web-based invited expert articles, and much more.
• Fat-shaming: a proclamation that fat-shaming is the last accepted prejudice.
From Prison To Mindfulness; A Man With A Big Purpose To Serve - Fleet Maull
Fleet Maull, PhD, is an author, meditation teacher, social entrepreneur, business consultant, executive coach, and trainer who works at the nexus of personal and social transformation. He is a senior Dharma teacher in the global Shambhala Meditation Community and a Roshi (Zen master) in the international Zen Peacemaker Order. Dr. Maull founded Prison Mindfulness Institute and National Prison Hospice Association and co-founded the Rwanda Bearing Witness Retreat, the Center of Mindfulness in Public Safety, and the Engaged Mindfulness Institute. He trains prisoners, business leaders, correctional officers, and other public safety professionals in mindfulness-based approaches to wellness & resiliency.
He offers business consulting and executive coaching through Windhorse Seminars & Consulting, and online seminars and summits through Heart Mind Institute.
He is the author of "Radical Responsibility: How to Move Beyond Blame, Fearlessly Live Your Highest Purpose and Become an Unstoppable Force for Good," and "Dharma in Hell: The Prison Writings of Fleet Maull."
Is Boot Camp Style Training A Good Fit For You With Bryce Henson CEO of FIt Body Boot Camp
Bryce Henson is CEO of Fit Body Boot Camp, the world’s fastest-growing fitness boot camp franchise.
Having over 10+ years of experience in the fitness industry and owning 2 FBBC locations, his passion is spreading fitness to the world, in addition to mentoring fitness professionals on how to grow their businesses and change more lives in their local communities.
Bryce also co-leads FBBC Mastermind Group, an exclusive coaching group for high-performing fitness professionals.
Bryce Henson was born in Atlanta, Georgia, grew up in Michigan, and has spent most of his adult life in California.
Extract Strength From The Struggle with National Director of Nike Sports Camps Joel Green
Joel Green is CEO of Pro Level Training, the National Director of Nike Sports Camps, a former professional basketball player, and a renowned motivational speaker. After retiring from his career in professional basketball, Joel Green founded Pro Level Training (PLT), which has become a 7-figure company. In addition to running PLT, Green is also the National Director for Nike Sports Camps as well as an accomplished speaker. He was honored to speak to thousands and deliver his own TED Talk.
Joel Green’s unique differentiator in business and as an individual is his ability to see life objectively from multiple vantage points. Unfortunate circumstances as a youth helped to groom and refine Joel into adulthood. Growing up in an abandoned home and seeing both sides of life has really helped him to connect with people over time.
A thought leader in the motivational category, Joel Green has a B.A. in Psychology from Rider University, which has helped to fuel his ambition to inspire others. He has developed a reputation for personal excellence and motivational talks that contribute tangible advice for attaining desired goals. Many of the messages he has delivered are conveyed in his first book, Filtering: The Way to Extract Strength from the Struggle, releasing early September.
In addition, Green is a professional sports and fitness model and actor, and he has been featured in commercials, ads, and on television. Most recently he was the face of the Cheez-It crackers Celebrity Crunch Classic campaign, in which he was solely featured on millions of snack boxes.
Green is known for setting very ambitious goals for himself, most recently his own challenge of reading 30 books in 30 weeks. He has unflinchingly put in 18-20-hour workdays with great joy to make his dreams a physical manifestation. He attributes his work ethic to his unwavering faith and his passionate desire for excellence – both of which have allowed him to overcome many difficulties and life challenges.
New book: www.joelbgreen.com/shop
How To Dominate Your New Year Fitness Goals With Steve Jordan on the Escape Your Limits Podcast
Steve dives into:
• Why HIIT training is the least effective way to exercise
• The appropriate amount of exercise needed to get fit
• And why longevity is the front-runner for fitness goals
Gerson Therapy To Cure Cancer with Dr. Patrick Vickers
Bio: Dr. Patrick Vickers is the Director and Founder of the Advanced Gerson Therapy Clinic; the world’s premier clinic for the natural treatment of cancer and advanced disease specializing in Advanced Gerson Therapy. At the age of 11, after witnessing a miraculous recovery from a chiropractic adjustment, Dr. Vickers’ passion for natural medicine was born. Born and raised outside of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Dr. Vickers obtained undergraduate degrees in Pre-med from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and Life University in Marietta, Georgia before going on to receive his Doctorate in Chiropractic from New York Chiropractic College in Seneca Falls, New York in 1997. While a student at NYCC, Dr. Vickers befriended Charlotte Gerson; the last living daughter of Dr. Max Gerson, M.D. Nobel Peace Prize Laureate, Dr. Albert Schweitzer, called Dr. Gerson, ” The most eminent genius in medical history,” as Dr. Gerson was reversing a vast majority of degenerative diseases, including terminal cancer.
Upon graduation, Dr. Vickers went on to study directly under Charlotte Gerson, which included studying Dr. Gerson’s handwritten files of all his active patients between 1910-1959. Six years ago, recognizing a desperate need to preserve Dr. Gerson’s legacy and the progression of his therapy, Dr. Vickers opened up Northern Baja Gerson Center in Rosarito, Mexico which, rapidly, has become one of the premier clinics in the world for the treatment of advanced disease. Since its inception in 2013, Dr. Vickers and his clinic have been chronicled in the epic documentary, The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest and his patient chronicled in the movie, The Beautiful Truth. Currently, Dr. Vickers is in the process of opening Asia’s first Gerson Clinic with Secretary of State of Cambodia, Sean Ngu.
Social Media Links:
Steve’s podcasts are very interesting. He asks great questions and keeps the interview on topic. I listened to the podcast with Mike Collins and I am now doing an observation on why I go to sugar. I think it’s for the fat calories as don’t have a lot of that in my diet. Very informative and inspiring! I recommend his podcasts.
A fun and motivating podcast!
"The Steve Jordan Experience" is an excellent podcast where guests share inspiring and thought-provoking ideas to help people acquire lasting health through high-quality nutrition, targeted exercise planning, disease prevention and reversal, and self-awareness through self-learning and exploration of great ways to create better lives for themselves and their loved ones. Podcast host, celebrity personal trainer, and author Steve Jordan has a friendly yet to-the-point approach with guests. It is s pleasure having a conversation with Steve. I am grateful for being given the opportunity to be a guest on his podcast and share my experience with his audience! Thank you, Steve!
Alexandra Dotcheva, DMA, RN, Investor, Author, Holistic Confidence Coach
Steve’s the man
This show is fantastic. Highly recommend!!!