#035 In this episode, I sit down with Tom Ward, a content creator on YouTube, in Los Angeles, CA. He’s famously known for his podcast interviews with prominent YouTubers and celebrities like Jake Paul and David Dobrik. However, before his YouTube debut, he developed his skills as a writer and influencer marketer at Forbes.
In this episode we cover:
- How he discovered the potential of creating blog posts and transitioned into doing podcasts.
- Show preparation before each show and how to control and make conversations natural.
- How to reach out to influencers and celebrities on Twitter.
- The mindset of getting 100,000 views per episode and maximizing monetization.
- Overly preparing to be ready for last-minute changes in your calendar and schedule.
Learn More About Tom Ward: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqDjUsk9qGdMWj1q6rFHEJQ
Learn More About Rom: https://www.romraviv.com/
Tired of editing your own show? Check out http://podblade.com/ for all-in-one $20 podcast editing
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/spreading-success/exclusive-content