A fun Call-in show blending entertainment and car news with repair advice. The Motor Medics keep you entertained and help you understand your cars and trucks. Airing on over 225 stations across America since 1990 we are America's Largest car talk show.
Under The Hood Has Gone Back In Time Talking Cars
1. Can I disable my Eco Mode on my Honda Odyssey.
2. When should I change my engine oil?
3. Why does my Lexus LS430 Transmission jerk?
4. 1984 Nissan 300ZX Storing A Car.
5. How do I upgrade brakes on my Classic 1962 Buick Skylark Car.
6. 1987 Ford Bronco getting it out of storage.
7. How can I fix my 2006 Hyundai Tucson Air Bag Light?
8.How can I bypass my car security no start. Nissan XTerra.
9. How can I disable my Dodge Dakota Air Bag?
10. Storing A Car Using ZDDP Additive and Oils.
11. Multiple recalls on Chrysler Air Bags.
12. Why do my Thermostats keep failing on my Dodge?
13. Honda Air Bag Recalls.
14. Why did my Chevy GMC Duramax Key Fob fail?
Finally A Way To Keep Out Mice and Stop Rust
Hang on until the end of the podcast where we talk to NHOU and tell you how to keep mice and rodents and Rust away from your car!
How can I fix my ABS problem on my 2008 Dodge Caravan?
Why does my 1991 Chevy Suburban stall while driving.
Can I keep my flex fuel in my 2008 Tahoe and use e85 if I do a 6.0 swap.
What kind of car cover and charger should I use when storing my Camaro?
How to disable AFM and Displacement On Demand on a Chevy Suburban.
Should I do a LS Swap or use a 383 Stroker in my 1981 GMC Truck?
Why does my 1998 Buick Century stall when hot?
How Many Struts Could a F150 Chuck if a F150 Could Chuck Struts?
1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Hard to start.
2018 Ford F150 Keeps Losing Struts.
2006 Mercury Grand Marquise Intake Manifold Leaks.
2017 F250 Ford with Intake Valve Issues. Should I Fix it?
2010 Caravan Hard Start Cold. Could it be a TIPM?
How to keep a used car longer.
2019 GMC Terrain with Collision Damage.
2017 Nissan Altima Low Power.
Nobody Likes A Leaky Exhaust Manifold So Dorman Has A Fix
Check out the end of the podcast where we talk to two of Dorman Products finest and hear how they are making leaking exhaust manifolds a thing of the past.
1. Why does my 1994 Toyota 4-Runner have low engine power with a 22R.
2. Why does my1986 Ford Ranger Manual Transmission not shift gears.
3. Why does my 2005 Ford Escape lose coolant from everywhere.
4. Should I use Ethanol fuel in my 2007 Porsche 911 or not?
5. Talking cars and convertible trucks.
This Is Why We Love Our Listeners
Why does my heat and cold not change temp on one side of my Lincoln?
How can I replace my Chevette car radio?
A listener makes a generous donation to UTI and Children's Miracle Network.
How can I replace my worn out Chevy Truck seat cushion?
How to fix an ac system that has been open for a long time.
Fully Charged Electric Vehicle Conference.
Electric Vehicle possibilities.
Every One Of This Companies Cars Since 2005 Under One Recall
Why don't my car radio lights work?
Can Coil Packs and a engine mis cause a bad Catalytic Convertor?
Why does my motorhome on a Ford Chassis run bad?
Why does my Ford Escape Misfire and run bad?
Why does my 2000 Impala LTZ wear out tires and struts so fast?
Why do my Chevy Truck Driving Lights burn out all the time?
What is Steering Assist?
Can KSeal fix my head gasket leak?
Excellent podcast! They are all great hosts, but Shannon likes to interrupt. Still a very informative and helpful podcast. In case you were wondering, PTLA stands for Praise The Lord Always.
Appreciate what you guys do.
Thank you for your knowledge and your time you take on the podcast really means a lot I really look forward to it every week.
Sponsers are Garbag
Fair show, sponsers are not worth anything. Tire rack is out of everything, Car-parts.com same story