Looking at all of the unexplained mysteries in our universe...from alien activity to Zak Bagans and every other phenomenon in between...The paranormal The extra-terrestrial. The cryptids. The Psychic. The Metaphysical. The Conspiratorial. It's all here! Stay curious! 'Cause If You Ain't Curious You May As Well Already Be Dead! This Is Where The Unknown Connects With The Empowered!
Black Nobillity Friday, Contact, Pulse Of The Earth & More...Ft. Team Z.A.K.
So who are team Z.A.K?
This name may not even stick
But if you've been listening for a while...you'll know
Zoe Fields...a wise old soul from the land down under...spiritual teacher extraordinaire
Andye Murphy....coach, shaman, oracle, badass...friend of Unexplained Inc...has a bit of a crush on all things ancient Egypt too
Connect with her here:
Listen To Her Podcast Here:
Karly Van Every...reiki practitioner, psychic intuitive, galactic communicator, ball of light...one of the few to appear on Unexplained Inc. more than 3x
Connect and book with her here:
Watch her on Youtube here:
These three appeared on the Mother-Gaia episode last season...it was such a smash hit I decided to bring them back for another round. We all go deeper this time on some of these specific discussion topics:
- Black 'Nobility' Friday and it's spell
- The Earth's current volcanic activity
- Humility towards nature
- Star Beings
- UFO Of God
- Phantom Phil's otherworldly nighttime highway encounter
This is another lengthy one that will fly by like nothing...just go with the flow:
Magic Mind Link:
Valid for 56% off until November 27, 2023
E.T. Connection W/ Michael Denney...AKA Thunder Wizard
For the first time the Thunder Wizard Michael Denney joins the show. Michael runs an incredible Youtube channel that attempts to give us deep understanding to the forces in this world and beyond.
Michael....a former actor...surfer...shamanic practitioner and someone who is very connected to extra-terrestrials gives us an amazing outlook into his experiences and this is just barely the tip of the iceberg in this two hour conversation....here are some topics discussed:
- Solar flashes and solar flares...why is one so potentially different from the other
- His former skepticism towards E.T. encounters
- His journey from the U.S. to Australia
- The friendly Mantis being
- How wacky are these dark controller elites anyway?
- Discernment and misconceptions over certain aspects of E.T. phenomena
- Should direct channellers be trusted?
All this and so much more....this was a real treat! Here is how you can find out more about Thunder Wizard...
Twitter - X
Magic Mind Link:
Valid for 56% off until November 27, 2023
Decoding The Nephilim Agenda Ft. Dr. Laura Sanger, Ph. D.
Are the powers of corridor within our world infiltrated by dark forces? After exhaustive research that led to the book The Roots Of The Federal Reserve (you can purchase your copy here: (https://www.amazon.com/Roots-Federal-Reserve-Tracing-Nephilim/)
Dr. Laura Sanger, Ph. D. has put together some really compelling evidence that this could very well be the case. She has also taken the time and energy to decipher what we can do about it. Here are some key highlights from this discussion:
- How a near nervous breakdown after the 2008 recession led to this research.
- The history of the Nephilim and who they are.
- Where eyewitness accounts of giants have happened in the modern world.
- The resilience of Dr. Sanger's faith and devotion to Jesus Christ while compiling this troubling research.
- How the Nephilim likely survived The Great Flood and birthed our modern royal and political power structures.
- The potentially terrifying endgame of the Nephilim infused globalist power brokers.
- A rousing speech of transcending fear with love.
You can explore more of Dr. Sanger's research here:
Entering The Heart Of Darkness w/ Jon Uhler, LPC
This episode delves into the darkest spaces in the show's history. It is not recommended for everyone...especially younger listeners...it is an important discussion to have nonetheless and stay tuned to an extended outro for the show by Phantom Phil.
Jon Uhler is a licensed therapist that has come face to face with the worst society has to offer. On this episode he stops by to break down the dark doings of Satanic Ritual Abuse (aka...SRA). This term has been deemed to be 'cooky conspiracy theory' by many but after this discussion one will see this is likely not the case. But in order to understand these happenings Jon goes deep into the mindset behind these heinous acts...here is what else gets discussed:
- His background working in various correctional facilities
- The difference between a sociopath and a psychopath
- Why psychopathy is a downward spiral one may not be able to come back from
- The differences between ritualistic abuse and satanic ritual abuse
- How this type of abuse stretches into the highest corridors of power within society
- MK Ultra and mind control
- Who would perp on children and why
- Could some of these acts be the bidding of spiritually low-level entities?
- Why he can likely prove that Jeffrey Epstein did NOT kill himself
- How distorted the term 'extremism' can get
You can explore Jon's work and his vast array of links and other projects here:
Connect with Jon Uhler on X:
More Hauntings, Readings & Greetings From Tombstone, AZ w/ Spirit Medium Daniel Jackson
For the go-home show leading us to Halloween this year we welcome back a favourite. Spirit Medium Daniel Jackson makes his third appearance on Unexplained Inc. Here are some of the discussion topics on the table:
- Famous tourist spots and haunted locations in Tombstone, AZ
- A well known theatre in Tombstone he will not enter
- More personal hauntings that have taken place within the last year
- Which friend of the show might have a negative attachment following them
- Some of his new abilities Spirit gave him whether he wanted them or not
- Is someone on his tail in his hometown of Sierra Vista?
- 'False' psychics and healers he sees at local trade shows
All that and much more...Daniel and Phantom Phil take you by the campfire under the stars in the cool remote desert to entertain you at the conclusion of this spooky season.
Connect with Daniel here:
Listen to his podcast here:
- Buy his book The New Beginning: My Awakening As A Spiritual Medium here:
Forbidden Knowledge, Cryptids & Psychedelics...Ft. Chris Mathieu
Chris Mathieu is the host of Forbidden Knowledge News. It is one of the top podcasts out there on all things fringe. Chris started this as a Facebook blog that grew into a podcast, a network and is now branching out into documentary films. In his Unexplained Inc. debut here are some of the topics discussed:
- The evolution of FKN
- The definition of truth / perception management
- Magic mushroom trips: the good and the bad
- Occult Louisiana and sightings from experiencer Scott Pace
- Tie-ins to The X-Files
- Manufactured extra-terrestrials
We also go into his latest passion projects including the side-podcast to the main show...The Trip Report (https://forbiddenknowledge.news)
Also the first chapter in the Forbidden Documentary series...Occult Louisiana
You can download the first episode here...please support:
Watch and subscribe on Rokfin:
Watch on Rumble:
Connect with FKN on Instagram:
Big fan of the show
If you love anything in the supernatural realm then you'll enjoy Phantom Phil's take on supernatural podcasting. He's great at interviewing and always has good guests and fun content!
I enjoy this podcast so much than I expected. The topics and questions posed are thought provoking. The host steers clear of shady sources and is just as likely to share a story in support of the topic as well as the counter arguments and evidence against it. Really enjoy the references to both real life stories and documentaries as well as major occurrences in fiction. Really excellent show and highly recommended to those intrigued by phenomena.
First off, I disagree with the person who wrote the 1 star review. Rating the podcast based on the content of one episode and how ridiculous you think it is, isn’t fair.
Even though I gave it 5 stars, in all honesty I have to say it’s more of a 4. I love the content - even though it is sometimes ridiculous, like the flat earth guy (I believe is episode 45). However, I feel that the host should let the interviewee talk more in interviews and not interject his own opinion or thoughts on the subject as much as he does. I think that should be saved for roundtable discussions and not interviews. For that reason alone, I say it’s a 4. I gave it 5 in part to negate the 1 star review, the author of which couldn’t even write a coherent review.
I really enjoy the rolling segments he has. I find some more interesting than others, but that’s more my personal taste than anything else.
To the host, keep up the good work! Even though I’m somewhat of a skeptic, I love hearing the stories and guests on the show. Like I said in the tittle, it is always dependably entertaining.