We are all manifesting our lives through our everyday thoughts and belief systems. Science is beginning to finally prove this. However, due to this largely misunderstood concept, many of us are unknowingly sabotaging our abilities to achieve complete meaning, happiness, and success in life.
Join host Ken Hannaman in learning how to live a more inspiring, empowering, and purposeful life through proper mindset. From high school drop out, to Executive Leader, Writer, and Possibility Mindset Coach; your host of Ungraduated Living & Learning has found his way unconventionally and against the predetermined social norms.
Tune in for weekly solo episodes and interviews with successful individuals that are learning how to "ungraduate" from their old, outdated education and indoctrination systems to achieve so much more out of life. Learning can be self-driven and we can all become life-long learners furthering our possibilities and impact for ourselves and those around us.
In this show you will discover that your life isn't in your hands --- it is all in your head!
|Aaron Young| Taking Action in Life
Special guest Aaron Young has quite a story of perseverance to tell. He lives in Australia and has been separated from his children that live in Africa.
He first found himself in Africa as part of a conservationist effort to help deal with the human conflict, corruption, and challenges that face elephants and other wildlife. That success led him into farming where he challenged more corruption within that system.
Eventually the success was noticed enough by local corrupt politicians that he landed himself in jail and eventually was deported away from his children.
Having survived a near death experience as a 4 year old, abduction at the age of 5, becoming a criminal in his teens, and then turning to drugs in his 20's - he now lives as a business mentor and coach aiming to teach his life experiences for better.
In this episode we discuss:
- gratitude being a psychological change
- teaching mental resistance toward hopelessness and fear
- why we are not our thoughts and our brain is only a tool
- feeding the soul versus feeding the ego
- why we need to take action and not only consume learning
Aaron's Contact Info
Catelyst Coaching Australia - Facebook / Instagram / YouTube
|Chancellor K. Jackson| Reflection without Choice
How would you respond if you were locked up and thrown in jail within a foreign country in which you don't speak the first language? It would be a terrifying ordeal for most anyone.
This is the situation Chancellor Jackson found himself in. Join he and I in this interview in which we discuss his story and book "14 Days in Beijing along with:
- surrendering to life and recognizing when to take pause
- the power of being a free-thinker
- labels we wear and how they change over our lives
- chasing dreams vs fulfilling our purpose
14 Days in Beijing:
|Vincent Pugliese| Generosity is the Answer
Looking for a way to live your life interwoven with your purpose and earn a living? Then this interview with guest Vincent Pugliese will help you understand the path to living with "Total Life Freedom" and more reason for being.
In this episode we discuss:
- Making a living while connecting and serving others
- Finding more purpose and meaning
- Living with generosity and how it serves you and others
- Breaking out of your zone of comfort into your zone of brilliance
Vincent's contact info:
Total Life Freedom Podcast
|Melissa Bloom| The Gut-Brain Connection & Life Impact
Do you have any idea what your gut microbiome is or how important it is to your brain and your life? There is a lot of misunderstood information out there in regard to our gut and the connection / impact it has on our body and mind.
Join me with Alternative Holistic Health expert Melissa Bloom to learn more concerning:
- What our gut microbiome is and how it is a separate yet symbiotic part of our body and mind
- What we can do to have a healthier gut microbiome
- What foods and supplements we can form as part of our daily intake to sustain a healthy gut microbiome
- Epigenetics and how we are not stuck with the genes we are born with and changing them for better overall health and wellness in order to rewrite the expectations of "old age."
Melissa Bloom's contact info:
|Kent Sanders| Writing for a Purpose Driven Life
Do you realize writers run the world? Exactly how important is writing? In this episode, I invite a good friend of mine - author, writer, podcast host, entrepreneur; Kent Sanders on to discuss the following topics:
- Why writing is essential if you wish to make a difference in life
- How writing determines religious followings
- Interpreting the Bible and "higher messages" of spiritual teaching
- The misbelief on "money being the root of all evil
- How to remove yourself from a limiting mindset on money
Kent's info and websites:
|Sadie Evans| Balancing your Heart with your Why
In this episode we have an empowering conversation with Sadie Evans.
Sadie Evans is the author, speaker, and podcast host of "Soul Food with Sadie." She is a first generation college grad with a degree in Human Services. Also, she is a first generation business owner and author.
Sadie speaks on obstacles she was born into and how she used them as a staircase towards her upper mobility and success.
We will discuss:
- "divorcing" your family when they hold you back in life
- "Your Why" and how to align your "heart posture" in life
- being a single parent and the challenges
- surviving childhood trauma
- transforming trauma into purpose
Ken brings unique perspectives and always leaves you thinking in a way you hadn't been before listening. Highly reccomend if you're looking to expand and grow your mind
Ken Hannaman is fire 🔥
Man this show is absolutely amazing! Very enlightening, and impactful! Y’all better tune in!
Yoda-like Wisdom, Insight, Clarity, Humility. Magical, he is!
After listening to hundreds of podcasts through the years, then hearing “Ungraduated,” I knew I was entering a World of Wonder, Purpose, and Power. And, WOW, did I need all three! Ken redefines the limits of a “Pod” and opens up the possibility of a “Life.” I believe he transformed the standard “PODcast” into a new, more practical, and enlightened “LIFEcast” that each of us can actually incorporate into our Lives. His willingness to bravely “step into The Light” and follow his Heart to share the Life Lessons he’s learned, provides essential resources to guide us… to give us encouragement and Hope. This Lifecast is a beautiful gift to Humanity. I am SO grateful! After listening to the “Ungraduated” Trailer, I was compelled to start at the beginning and listen my way up to his last episode. Each and every one was exactly what I needed to hear and incorporate into my Life at this Time. At 67 and a “Student of Life,” I thought I learned a lot of what Life has to teach us. And while that may be true, I will never stop seeking, opening, learning, growing, and practicing the Principles of Life that Ken so generously shares in this amazing Lifecast!