The best business advice for Wedding Professionals. Interviews with business experts including speakers from the annual Wedding MBA Conference. Marketing, Branding, Advertising, Social Media, Legal, Inspiration, Motivation, Humor and Leadership. Hosted by Clint Hufft.
Wedding MBA Podcast 178 - Candy Marlo
Tim Tok with Candy Marlo. WedBizTok.com. Wedding couples have converged on TikTok as the leading short video platform.
• Short videos and the TikTok mindset
• Reach your target audience
• Create your best TikTok strategy
Wedding MBA Podcast 177 - Adrienne Brink
How to Recognize Tough Clients with Adrienne Brink. You have a hard time connecting with these difficult customers. How do you recognize and resolve these conflicts early?
• Rapport-building words to make sales and win reviews
• Influence decisions without being pushy
• The power of body language in managing conflict
Wedding MBA Podcast 176 -Sara Margulis
How Emotion Shapes Your Business with Sara Margulis. Honeyfund.com. One-hundred percent of the decisions you make are emotional. Once you learn how emotions work, every challenge you face in your business becomes an opportunity.
• Use emotions as your guide to make better decisions • Eliminate distraction and negativity
Wedding MBA Podcast 175 - Nayri
Instagram and Tik Tok Tricks with Nayri. LovellaBridal.com. Simply putting your company online just isn’t enough. A focused strategy and brand precision are the keys to your success.
• Convert couples from your IG account into appointments
• Google images and your SEO strategy
• Utilize posts, IGTV, and daily IG stories to engage nearlyweds
Wedding MBA Podcast #174 - Jason Hennessey
Local Google Search with Jason Hennessey. JasonHennessey.com. The overwhelming majority of your wedding couples are nearby. Generalized search engine optimization only gets you so far. You need to maximize your local results.
• Increase your local ranking on search engines • Google images and your SEO strategy
• Track the performance of your SEO strategy
Wedding MBA Podcast 173 - Amanda Eggers
Wedding Trends for 2022 with Amanda Eggers. IvoryandLaceCreative.com. We know that future weddings will look different. Eighty percent of wedding couples say the pandemic has changed their wedding expectations. Couples want to create more personalized details and make their guests feel really included in the experience. Where to look for trends in style, design, fashion and innovation.
This is where the info's at!
There are so many wonderful speakers here. Clint Hufft really presents the best resources for us in the industry. Doesn't matter what sector of weddings you're in (events, photography, dj, food, etc) there's something here for everyone! PS Check out Andrea Eppolito's session on 7/20/20 for proof!
Wedding MBA Fan
Wedding MBA is a great place for learning, growth, and inspiration. Looking forward to Nov 2020!
I listen to the podcast to meet the speakers and choose sessions that I want to attend.
I love this so informative