Each week, we bring on a new guest (players, coaches, health experts), or do a 1 on 1 show, where we dive deep into the aspects of the game that are more nuanced, more high level, to improve your game.
For context, the Lancaster Golf Academy is Elite Level Coaching Systems, built from experience in the NCAA D1, High-Level Junior Tournaments, and Professional Golf. We are 3 brothers, with a myriad of different level students, who want our players to get to the highest levels of the game.
Even if you are a beginner or a more seasoned player, you will get value out of the show! Enjoy!
16. Our Best Methods for Recovery
This short solo cast is all about how to best optimize your recovery process so you can continue to make those 1% gains on your golf game. If you have any topics you would like for us to deep dive on please email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. Victor Ciesielski. Professional Golfer & Coach.
In todays episode Cam chats with Professional Golfers and Coach Victor Ciesielski (@vcgccgolf on IG) to discuss all things game improvement. Get out your notebook there is a lot of value here from a learning perspective for your game! Thank you for listening.
14. Building a Strategic Plan for the offseason.
In this episode Cam breaks down how to properly reflect on your golf season and how to build a strategic systems oriented plan to help you go beyond your goals for next season. If you have any questions about our systems please email us at email@example.com or message us on Instagram @lancastergolfperformance.
13. Nick Starchuk. Golf Coach.
In today's podcast Cam Lancaster sits down with Nick Starchuk to discuss Nick's story as a golf coach. They also discuss thoughts on high performance players, what great ball strikers do well, golf tech, and Nick's style of coaching. If you are looking to connect with Nick we would encourage you to check out nickstarchuk.com. Enjoy the show!
12. The Mental Approach of Champion Golfers
In this episode our Founder/Head of Instruction Cam Lancaster shares his insights into how we can use mental tactics to develop our games without having to spend as much time practicing. He dives into concepts of proper breathing, Re-framing good and bad golf, how to build a better self image, and using an attitude of indifference under pressure. Enjoy the show!
11. Building Optimal Off-season Habits for 2021
In this episode Cam discusses how to make a plan for your 2021 golf season.
Visit us at @lancastergolfperformance to get in touch!
1. For better shoulder turn view Ernie Els swing
2. Check out the Chek Institute for all things related to Holistic Health - @chekinstitute on IG
3. For in depth green reading - visit aim point golf
4. Golf fitness - @cscgolffitness on Instagram
5. Book to read - Golf Anatomy by Dr. Craig Davies
6. Visit Kolby Wayne on Instagram for golf fitness inspiration
7. Dr. Joe Dispenza on Youtube - meditations
8. Elliot Hulse or Wim Hoff for sports specific breath work - Youtube