A podcast for stroke survivors and carers of stroke patients. This podcast interviews experts in all matters related to recovery from stroke, as well as stroke patients to help you go from where you are to where you would rather be.
135. Stronger After Stroke – Peter G. Levine
As stroke survivors in rehab reach their plateau they are often discharged. Peter G Levine a clinical researcher says that this is when the real work starts
134. From Anxiety To Calm In Just A Few Sessions – Bill Gasiamis with Scott Stevens
Scott Stevens is a father and husband who had a stroke at 44. Listen to how he went from anxious to calm in just a few coaching sessions
133. Overcoming Locked In Syndrome – Duncan Campling
Duncan Campling has been in recovery from locked-in syndrome since 2018. The father of two is living in a nursing home and due to Covid has not been outside in 9 months
132. How To Manage Setbacks After Stroke – Bill Gasiamis
7 Tips to help manage setbacks after stroke by Bill Gasiamis will give you some ideas that may help you navigate stroke setbacks
131. Losing Your Independence After Stroke – Ruth Carroll
Ruth Carroll gave birth to her son on March 31 2017 and the very next day experienced an ischemic stroke which was a result of complications from a brain tumor.
130. Cryptogenic Stroke – Andy Dobinson
Andy Dobinson is an ultra marathon runner and an endurance bicycle rider who experienced a cryptogenic stroke