Join Matt Abrahams, a lecturer of Strategic Communication at Stanford Graduate School of Business, as he sits down with experts in the field to discuss real-world challenges.
How do I send my message clearly when put on the spot? How do I write emails to get my point across? How can I easily convey complex information? How do I manage my reputation? Whether you’re giving a toast or presenting in a meeting, communication is critical to success in business and in life.
Think Fast, Talk Smart provides the tools, techniques, and best practices to help you communicate more effectively.
118. Maximizing your Personal Brand: Communicating Who You Are to Help Get What You Want
What comes to people’s minds when they think about you, and can you control it? Dorie Clark says you can — with the power of your personal brand.
117. Say It, See It: How to Connect Through Conversation
Research from neuroscience shows that communication builds a shared reality.
116. Quick Thinks: Don't Sweat the Small Talk
Tips and techniques on mastering the art of chit chat.
115. Best of: How We Set and Achieve Goals
We explore an essential ingredient of human behavior: motivation.
114. Communication Means Paying Attention: The Four Pillars of Active Listening
In this podcast episode, Julian Treasure shares that listening is where human understanding begins.
113. Missing Something? How to Kick FOMO with Conscious Decision-Making
In this episode, Patrick McGinnis explains how to conquer one of our greatest fears: the fear of missing out.