Cloud computing has grown into one of the most important paradigms in business. As such, it has become imperative for any business to adopt cloud technology. The “Cloud skills gap” is growing at a faster rate than in previous years. Are you ready?
පසුගිය දශකය තුළ තාක්ෂණික නවෝත්පාදනවල බලපෑම හේතුවෙන් ව්යාපාරික ලෝකය සැලකිය යුතු ලෙස වෙනස් වී තිබේ. විශේෂයෙන්, Cloud පරිගණකකරණය ව්යාපාරයේ වැදගත්ම කොටසක් බවට පත් වී තිබේ.
ඒ නිසා ඕනෑම ව්යාපාරයකට Cloud තාක්ෂණයන් භාවිතා කිරීම අත්යවශ්ය වී තිබේ. ආයතන වලට Cloud තාක්ෂණයන්හි නිපුණතා පරතරය පියවා ගැනීමට අදාළ කුසලතා ඇති නව වෘත්තිකයින් බඳවා ගැනීමට හෝ එම නව තාක්ෂණයට අනුවර්තනය වීමට දැනට සිටින වෘත්තිකයින් පුහුණු කිරීමට සිදුවේ.
Cloud පරිගණක වෘත්තිකයින් සඳහා වන ඉල්ලුම අඛණ්ඩව වර්ධනය වේ. මේ අභියෝගයට මුහුණ දීමට ඔබ සුදානම්ද?
Cloud Saturday - Cloud ශනිදා - Episode 01 - Microsoft Teams for Education
Cloud Saturday - Cloud ශනිදා - Episode 01 - Microsoft Teams for Education - පාසලේ භාවිතා කලත් මේ දේවල් දැන ගෙන හිටියද?
Thanks Yasintha Perera for the nice Logo! (htttps://youtube.com/c/YasinthaPerera)
Disclaimer: All views expressed on this video are my own and do not represent the opinions of any entity whatsoever with which I have been, am now or will be affiliated
Cloud 5X20 Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure
I had a discussion on Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure with Sarah Lean and asked below questions.
01. What is Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework and how it can help organizations in their cloud adaption journey?
02. How can we find the CAF?
03. One can imagine that there are different types of journeys depending on the applications moving to the cloud, where they are in the journey of adopting cloud. So how one can get started? Is it going to be a self-assessment or what would be the best entry point?
04. Would you able to brief 6 phases of the CAF considering a customer scenario you have came across.
05. Are there any special tools and resources available for customers to accelerate the journey?
YouTube Video -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLPxmccrDI0&t=15s
Cloud 5X20 Azure Kubernetes Service
Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) is the best way to simplify and streamline Kubernetes so you can scale your app development with real confidence and agility.
I had a discussion with Sajeetharan Sinnathurai on AKS.
(http://sajeetharan.com (https://www.youtube.com/redirect?event=video_description&v=fncBwhKBj44&redir_token=K7Z9BZbYr3DDb2rE9F2uAMn4CGB8MTU5MTU0NDc4MUAxNTkxNDU4Mzgx&q=http%3A%2F%2Fsajeetharan.com) )
#Cloud5X20 (https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%23Cloud5X20) #Azure (https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%23Azure) #Microsoft (https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%23Microsoft) #Kubernetes (https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%23Kubernetes)
Cloud 5X20 Azure Stack
I asked following questions from Thomas Maurer on Azure Stack.
1. What is Azure Stack and what is the need for an organization to have one in their datacenter.
2. What are the differences between Stack Edge, HCI and Hub?
3. Can you briefly explain few use case scenarios where Azure Stack can be used?
4. How to purchase an Azure Stack?
5. How support model works? Should I reach out to OEM or Microsoft if something goes wrong?
6. Is there anyway to try out it’s features without investing on the whole thing?
Watch it on YouTube -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S16xOXFBq7c&t=3s
Cloud 5X20 SAP on Azure
I asked below 7 questions on SAP on Azure from Azmie Sally
1. What are the options on moving SAP to Azure Cloud ?
2. What is the Embrace initiative?
3. What type of VMs available for use.
4. How about the Performance, scale with resiliency & availability
5. What are the Integration options available with SAP & Microsoft Platform Services
6. How about the security and regulatory compliance?
7. Are there any special tools available to do right sizing for optimum cost saving?
Watch it on YouTube -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK75PoLUx2M&t=1147s
Cloud 5X20 Microsoft Power Platform
I asked 5 questions on Microsoft Power Platform from Kasun Pathirana
Watch it on YouTube -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccLKEAt12QU&t=636s