Discuss high impact items in the Fixed Operations Department And F&I. These items are the most important areas of focus for the Service and Parts Team. Tune in, submit questions, participate and gain a higher knowledge of the dreaded back end of the dealership.
This discussion typically last 5 minutes and will highlight these topics and others that are important to you! Send in your questions and comments to Corey today. email@example.com
15. Fixed Ops 5- What does the Manufacturer really want from Franchise Dealers with Dealer Consultant AJ Holst
S2 E15 Fixed Ops 5 Episode Description
In this latest episode of Fixed Ops 5, host Corey Smith chats with Dealer Consultant AJ Holst about training and what manufacturers want from franchise dealers. Want industry insight from leading voices? Tune into Fixed Ops 5 to get the scoop.
14. Fixed Ops 5- Mobile Service with Chief Operations Officer Ed Roberts
more to come
13. Fixed Ops 5- Get a Sneak Peek of NAC's EV Exclusive Product Line with Souvanna Southammavong
more to come
12. Fixed Ops 5- Marketing to the Dealerships Customer with Laurie Halter Owner of Charisma
more to come
11. Fixed Ops 5- Top 5 Things to do once you get promoted with Fixed Ops Director Joe Chambers & Service Manager Erick Jauregui
After the grind, you get the reward. You’ve been promoted, but now what? If you’re wondering how you can level up your professional prowess, then Fixed Ops 5 is here to give you guidance. In this latest episode, host Corey Smith sat down with Fixed Ops Director Joe Chambers and Service Manager Erick Jauregui to talk about overcoming obstacles, leadership, and the top five things to do once you get promoted. Tune into Fixed Ops 5 on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen, so you never miss an episode!
10. Fixed Ops 5- Where are all the Technician's with Jay Goninen Co-Founder & President of WrenchWay
It is no secret that the last two years have reshaped the automotive industry. Especially with part shortage, a high demand for labor, and an increase in electric vehicles, the world of automotive technicians is getting smaller. The Takeaway
So, where did all the technicians go? They are either finding new careers, retiring, or not utilizing their skillsets to their fullest potential. Dealerships and repair shops will need to adapt to the labor demand and shortages and offer more incentives to attract and keep technicians.
As EVs continue to gain traction on the road, it is imperative that technicians can best service those vehicles. Education is paramount and offering training for technicians is priceless.
Want to get the latest industry insight from Fixed Ops 5? Then check out our YouTube channel for full video interviews. Tune into the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen, so you never miss a new episode. Hit Play to listen to the full episode now.