Russell Investments is a global asset manager and one of only a few firms that offers actively managed multi-asset portfolios and services that include advice, investments and implementation. Russell Investments stands with institutional investors, financial advisors and individuals working with their advisors—using the firm’s core capabilities that extend across capital market insights, manager research, asset allocation, portfolio implementation and factor exposures to help each achieve their desired investment outcomes.IMPORTANT DISCLOSURE: Interviews were recorded as of the date mentioned in the podcast, these views are subject to change at any time without notice based upon market or other conditions and are current as of that date. It is made available on an "as is" basis. Russell Investments and Russell Investments Canada Limited does not make any warranty or representation regarding the information. While all material is deemed to be reliable, accuracy and completeness cannot be guaranteed. This is not an offer, solicitation or recommendation to purchase any security or the services of any organization. Investing in capital markets involves risk, principal loss is possible. There is no guarantee the stated outcomes in the presentation will be met. The video may contain forecasting or other forward-looking information, this information is inherently uncertain and may be incorrect. This is a presentation of Russell Investments and Russell Investments Canada Limited. Nothing in this presentation is intended to constitute legal, tax, securities, or investment advice, nor an opinion regarding the appropriateness of any investment, nor a solicitation of any type. The contents of this presentation are intended for general information purposes only and should not be acted upon without obtaining specific legal, tax, and investment advice from a licensed professional concerning your own situation and any specific investment questions you may have. This material is proprietary and may not be reproduced, transferred, or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Russell Investments. Russell Investments is the operating name of a group of companies under common management, including Russell Investments Canada Limited. Russell Investments’ ownership is composed of a majority stake held by funds managed by TA Associates with minority stakes held by funds managed by Reverence Capital Partners and Russell Investments’ management. Frank Russell Company is the owner of the Russell trademarks contained in this material and all trademark rights related to the Russell trademarks, which the members of the Russell Investments group of companies are permitted to use under license from Frank Russell Company. The members of the Russell Investments group of companies are not affiliated in any manner with Frank Russell Company or any entity operating under the “FTSE RUSSELL” brand.CORP-11072
Second COVID-19 wave hits Europe. What are the potential economic implications?
· Could new COVID-19 lockdowns in Europe threaten the region’s recovery?· Potential U.S. election outcomes and impacts · Behind the September U.S. retail sales report IMPORTANT DISCLOSURE:Interviews were filmed as of the date mentioned...
Deep Dive | Planning for tomorrow today: Key strategies to help your business thrive in 2021
Join Sophie Antal Gilbert, Head of Portfolio and Business Consulting at Russell Investments, and Tina Downing, Senior Director & Lead of Business Coaching at Russell Investments, as they discuss best practices for building an effective Practice of...
U.S. services sector employment expands for first time in COVID-19 era
· Positive economic data from Europe and the U.S.· Powell calls for more U.S. fiscal stimulus· Strong week for small cap U.S. cyclical stocksIMPORTANT DISCLOSURE:Interviews were filmed as of the date mentioned in the video, these views are subject to...
Is the U.S. economic recovery slowing? What the September jobs report reveals
· Muted market reaction to first U.S. presidential debate· U.S. monthly job gains fall short of consensus forecasts· Market uncertainty increases following Trump COVID-19 diagnosis IMPORTANT DISCLOSURE:Interviews were filmed as of the...
The September selloff: A healthy correction, or the start of a new bear market?
· Key drivers behind this month’s market downturn· Is a rotation toward value stocks possible?· Update on U.S. fiscal stimulus efforts IMPORTANT DISCLOSURE:Interviews were filmed as of the date mentioned in the video, these views are...
Wacky volatile: Why you shouldn’t read too much into weekly U.S. jobless claims
· How long could U.S. interest rates stay near zero?· China-U.S. tensions on the rise. Is there reason to worry?· Is the U.S. labor market improving? IMPORTANT DISCLOSURE:Interviews were filmed as of the date mentioned in the video,...
Customer ReviewsSee All
The weekly market updates provide useful recaps of financial news. The Deep Dive series is super informative. Russell packs great content into each episode.