The only Tennessee Titans podcast you'll ever need. Crack open a beer with the guys of Football & Other F Words, as they give you real, authentic takes bout the Tennessee Titans and the NFL. Located in Nashville, we use a blend of humor, analysis, and raw, unapologetic fandom, to bring you the content that you crave. We will have you feeling like you're in the Man Cave with your buds. If you're looking for the best Tennessee Titans analysis with a sense of humor, then you just might be one of us.New Episodes every Tuesday.
Draft Profile Pod - Racey McMath/Brady Breeze
Zach Lyons and Mike Herndon sit down and discuss both of the Tennessee Titans 6th round picks, Racey McMath and Brady Breeze Round
• First reaction when the names popped on the screen?
• Are the Titans valuing his special teams ability too much?
• Racey's failures to make an impact.
• Does it make sense for this team to carry 7 WRs?
• Dane Cruikshank essentially should’ve been this pick back in the 2018 draft, correct?
• Brady: not a great tackler, but he is at least willing, in a shortened offseason can that be corrected?
• Will he stick on the roster with Jackson, Molden, Amani, and Dane all vying for those DB spots?
• Why waste 2 - 6th round picks on purely special team talents when there were very, very good players available for example players like: Trey Smith, Cade Johnson
Over/under 2.5 games active
Draft Profile Pod - Rashad Weaver
Zach Lyons and Mike Herndon discuss the Tennessee Titans controversial 4th Round Pick, Rashad Weaver
• Elijah Molden or Rashad Weaver who is the better steal
• Krav Maga training or training with Bud Dupree, which will help more
• Does he make the Titans decision about Harold Landry easier?
• He’s a little sluggish, but arguably the best technique out of this edge group, what do you think of his combos.
• Over/Under 4.5 sacks over
Draft Profile Pod - Dez Fitzpatrick
Zach Lyons and Mike Herndon sit down and discuss the Tennessee Titans trading up in the 4th Round fo Dez Fitzpatrick.
• Who did you think we were trading up for?
• Amon-Ra and Tylan Wallace were there, why not them?
• Why didn’t they wait? Most people had a 6th/7th round projection
• Would you rather have had stayed put and kept the 5th round pick
• What you like/hate on tape
• Stat prediction
Draft Profile Pod - Elijah Molden
Zach Lyons and Mike Herndon discuss the second of the Tennessee Titans third round picks, Elijah Molden
• One of the biggest steals of the draft
• Does this value make up for the lack of value with Monty Rice?
• What’s his role on this team?
• Great instincts, but do they hide his lack of NFL athleticism?
• Physical DB, who does he push down the depth chart?
• Over Under tackles for loss, INTs
Draft Profile Pod - Monty Rice
Zach Lyons and Mike Herndon sit down and discuss the first of two third round picks for the Tennessee Titans, Monty Rice:
• Why in the world would they take Rice over Nico Collins or Amari Rodgers
• Concerns he couldn’t keep his starting job
• Do we really need to replace Evans with Diet Evans?
• Lack of awareness in the passing game, Allowed 22 of 23 receptions
• Does seeing Dylan Moses and Charles Snowden go undrafted, make you feel better or worse about this pick?
• Snap Count % Prediction for Defense
Draft Profile Pod - Dillon Radunz
Zach Lyons and Mike Herndon discuss the Titans 2nd Round Pick, Dillon Radunz:
Need vs Value
• Him vs Terrace Marshall
• Competition concerns?
• Concerns over pass blocking experience?
• Will he be more Year 1 Conklin or more Year 1 Nate Davis
• How many sacks and pressures allowed?
You guys really need to do at least two shows a week. I actually wish it was daily. I look forward to your pod after a win or a loss.
Keep doing what you do!!!
Really enjoy this podcast. Keep up the great work!
Pros: Mike Herndon. Had Very thoughtful, detailed analyses and opinions. Has great knowledge of this team and excellent understanding of the intricacies of the game. A must follow on Twitter for any Titans fan. Honestly I like him more than people who are paid to cover this team.
Also, Lebowski’s rants, while random, are entertaining. I particularly enjoyed his research on Adam Gase and appreciate that he was early on the hate-train vs. the rest of us.
Cons: Zach Lyons. He’s borderline insufferable at this point...single handily making me contemplate the unsubscribe button. Did nothing to earn my 4 star rating. Zach, you know what is more annoying than the bad takes on Titans Twitter?? Listening to YOU whine about it for 30 minutes each episode! Why even get them a voice?? Why expand their platform?? Seriously guys, can we please ditch this segment? Also, I feel compelled to add his takes are sub-par at best and rarely contain any critical thinking or knowledge of the game. I also question his knowledge of the team as he occasionally drops errors and misstatements when speaking of the roster, schedule, staff, history, etc.
Overall: Mike carries this podcast. Lebowski compliments him well and I enjoy his presence. I am critical of Zach because lately he is bringing down the show. I believe they used to limit his role to just asking Mike questions and occasionally chiming in. Think they should seriously reconsider that approach. Nothing personal Zach. Thanks to all three of you for your efforts.