30 episodes

The 'Pats from the Past' podcast is a bi-weekly podcast that features in-depth conversations with some of the greatest New England Patriots players in franchise history. Hosted by Sr. Executive Producer Matt Smith, and the Executive Director of the Patriots Hall of Fame, presented by Raytheon, Bryan Morry, who combined have nearly forty years of experience in the organization to expertly tap into the players and their unique insights. For more information about New England Patriots official podcasts, visit Patriots.com/podcasts.

Pats from the Past New England Patriots

    • Sports
    • 4.9 • 73 Ratings

The 'Pats from the Past' podcast is a bi-weekly podcast that features in-depth conversations with some of the greatest New England Patriots players in franchise history. Hosted by Sr. Executive Producer Matt Smith, and the Executive Director of the Patriots Hall of Fame, presented by Raytheon, Bryan Morry, who combined have nearly forty years of experience in the organization to expertly tap into the players and their unique insights. For more information about New England Patriots official podcasts, visit Patriots.com/podcasts.

    Pats from the Past: Episode 30, Richard Seymour

    Pats from the Past: Episode 30, Richard Seymour

    In this edition of the Pats from the Past podcast we are joined by newly inducted Patriots Hall of Famer, Richard Seymour. Richard Seymour reflects on the events of his induction day, memories of teammates and more.

    • 23 min
    Pats from the Past: Episode 29, Rosevelt Colvin

    Pats from the Past: Episode 29, Rosevelt Colvin

    In this episode of Pats from the Past, we talk with former Patriots linebacker Rosevelt Colvin. Among the highlights are Colvin’s preferred choice when free agency opened in 2003, how he was “recruited” to play in New England and the life-changing moment that happened to him here in New England.

    • 53 min
    Pats from the Past: Episode 28, David Patten

    Pats from the Past: Episode 28, David Patten

    We sit down with former Patriots wide receiver David Patten at his home in Columbia, South Carolina. We discuss his-unique training to get him to the National Football league, exactly when he knew the 2001 team was special, the origin behind his nickname “The Chief”, the story behind the only offensive TD in Super Bowl 36 and more.

    • 55 min
    Pats from the Past: Episode 27, John Hannah

    Pats from the Past: Episode 27, John Hannah

    In this episode of Pats from the Past, John Hannah joins us to discuss his Hall of Fame career. We discuss the complicated end to his career, including a rocky transition to real life, owner envy, from his days to present day, and his legacy in Patriots and NFL history.

    • 58 min
    Pats from the Past: Episode 26, Deion Branch

    Pats from the Past: Episode 26, Deion Branch

    Deion Branch is our guest on this episode of the 'Pats from the Past' podcast. Deion discusses the importance of a coach who he credits for his early success. Plus, which team does Deion think was better, the 2003 Super Bowl champions or the 2004 team? And lastly hear the unique way Deion found out he was Super Bowl 39 MVP.

    • 53 min
    Pats from the Past, Episode 25: Charlie Weis

    Pats from the Past, Episode 25: Charlie Weis

    We talk with former Patriots offensive coordinator and four-time Super Bowl champion, Charlie Weis. Highlights include a surprising comment on the 1996 AFC Champion Patriots team, the moment he thought that Tom Brady might be different, his favorite coaching memory that occurred during Super Bowl 36 in 2001 and much more.

    • 54 min

Customer Reviews

4.9 out of 5
73 Ratings

73 Ratings

tflye ,

Great football history

Any Patriot fan and any football fan will dig this history told by the people who lived it. Great insights and funny stories.

Brabel480 ,

Great podcast

Awesome interviews giving an inside look into the past generations of great Pats players. Hoping you can get Willie McGinest on soon!

castlelong1 ,

I can't believe I did not know this existed, it is awesome

You know how on radio row at the Super Bowl 98% of guests never talk about what you want to hear but pitch verizon or sketchers as they were paid to but the other 2% are great. This is the other 2%. Sure they'll pitch under armour or patron, but they'll also answer questions we wondered about at the time. (I look forward to 15 years from now when Malcolm Butler pitches lunar tourism or whatever. :) )

Top Podcasts In Sports

You Might Also Like

More by New England Patriots