The Shutdown Fullcast, the world's only college football podcast, is only about college football when there are no weirder topics available. However, there are not many topics weirder than college football. Hosted by Spencer Hall, Jason Kirk, and friends.
2022 College Football Playoff Expansion: The Shutdown Fullcast Guide
- It’s a time of great upheaval and change in our fair sport, and we responded the best way we know how: By talking for half an hour about the nerve center, the beating heart of the game. That’s right: It’s the New York City mayoral race. Please rate and review our college football podcast.
- who is VANILLA PRIME??
BOLD SPACE TAKES
- It’s Ryan’s birthday and we got him a new nickname!
- The rest of the episode is devoted to YOUR spiciest space takes!
- Introducing the Mojo Grill Fugue, the hot new psychological state that’s sweeping the greater Tampa area!
- Tell Arizona Iced Tea to sponsor our podcast! Or Tang! The drink of astronauts! We would love a Cheerwine, thanks for asking!
- TELL THEM.
100 Gears Of Kongitude
State mottos, ranked, PLUS:Spencer is convinced there is a “weird way“ to take off a shirtRyan wears a tank top!Which beloved Louis Sachar character is revealed to be Jason?Holly makes herself sick during the show in an entirely new way How to sneak into Australia with an American passport
If you are attending somebody’s fourth wedding or higher, that person’s family f****d up!When is the optimal time on a wedding day to fight the clergy?If your wedding is written up in the New York Post, you f****d up!Why cargo shorts are the ideal wedding attireWhich former Fullcast guest turned the Designing Women house into a Superfund site?When to confess your love for the bride or groom and then join the Marines!
Two Nights at the Hell-agio
Topics of note this week include:
1. The Pac-12 turns itself into an enormous casino
2. What the exact age you became a person was
3. How many hours precisely one can spend in Las Vegas before the sadness sets in
4. Which team should actually get to play home games in The Rose Bowl
5. Nick Saban wants skinnier hosses
Bad Day To Be A Balloon Boy
- This week, we rank college football powers and would-be powers by potential endorsement deals via each school’s most famous booster!
- Spencer is almost positive he knows the difference between NLI and NIL, but that knowledge is definitely not apparent in this episode!
- Did you know it’s legal to shoot down hot-air balloons in Kansas on one day each year?
There can be only one
Come for in depth college ranking analysis (parking, food, and access to water slides) and background noise from Jason’s yard. Stay for the for the Michigan War Dads, disaster episodes, and making Spencer “smooth.”
My Father-In-Law is a Rutgers Alum
A parent-in-law is a person who has a legal affinity with another by being the parent of the other's spouse. Many cultures and legal systems impose duties and responsibilities on persons connected by this relationship.
This is why I listen. #nightham
the internet’s only podcast
the internet’s only podcast is the only media outlet telling you the TRUTH about whether an act is Alabama or England