Are you thirsty for more joy in your everyday? Do you want to get paid to do what you love? Do you want to figure out your greatest passion, your purpose, and how to turn that into a profitable, thriving full-time career? Each week, host Cathy Heller has honest conversations with successful creative entrepreneurs about the hands-on, practical steps to make a living doing what lights you up, and build a life that you can't wait to wake up to every single day. You've got so much to contribute and Cathy is here to help you do it. Follow Cathy @cathy.heller on Instagram for daily sparks of inspiration. Subscribe to Don't Keep Your Day Job and share the show with someone who needs to hear it. We're on a mission to make this a brighter, happier, and more fulfilled place - and you can help us make this possible.
5 Essential Tips on How to Sell with Heart - Alison Prince
How can you turn your fear of selling into a passion for service? Alison Prince, serial online entrepreneur, podcaster, and coach returns to the podcast to share her STARS formula for moving forward, the 3-way win triangle that helped her get her first customers (without any ads!), and how to reframe the idea of selling so you can serve more people and transform their lives.
- Join our free 5 day launch bootcamp! https://cathyheller.com/bootcamp
- Listen to Alison's podcast Because I Can Life wherever you listen to podcasts!
- Follow Alison on Instagram @alisonjprince
- Thanks ZenBusiness! Get started for as low as $49 at ZenBusiness.com/DREAMJOB
- Thanks Jiminy's! Save 20% on your first purchase at Jiminys.com/DREAMJOB, code DREAMJOB20 at checkout.
- Thanks Beanbox! Get your first Tasting Box for just $5 at Beanbox.com/DREAMJOB, promo code DREAMJOB.- Thanks Bambee! schedule your free HR audit at Bambee.com/DREAMJOB
My Best Practices for Going Live & How to Overcome the Fear of Being Visible
How can going live build momentum for your business? Cathy shares why it’s so important for you to go live on social media, what topics you can talk about with your live audience, how to make the offer in a way that doesn’t feel weird or slimy, and how to get rid of the excuses that have been preventing you from showing up.
- Get the Podcast Jumpstarter Bundle! https://cathyheller.com/jumpstarter
- Join our Next Level Launch bootcamp! https://cathyheller.com/bootcamp
- Thanks Purple! Get 10% off any order of $200 or more by going to Purple.com/dreamjob10, promo code dreamjob10
- Thanks CrowdHealth! Get your first month free plus the Fitness Wearable at Joincrowdhealth.com/fit and enter code DreamJob at sign up.
- Thanks Egnyte! Start your free trial today at Egnyte.com
- Thanks MVMT! Get 15% off with free shipping and free returns at MVMT.com/dreamjob
Brandi Carlile on Creating Community Through Music & Embracing Who You Are
How can your creations help others to be and love their true eccentric self? Brandi Carlile, multi Grammy winning singer-songwriter, producer, and NYT bestselling author has always loved music, but her love for people was the real impetus for her entire journey. She shares how to create community, what inspired her new album In These Silent Days, how you can embrace your gifts to be an advocate and an ally, and why you need to write your story.
- Join the Insiders Club for exclusive minisodes and behind the scenes content! https://cathyheller.com/insider
- Listen to Brandi's new album In These Silent Days https://brandicarlile.lnk.to/inthesesilentdays
- Follow Brandi on Instagram @brandicarlile
- Read Brandi's memoir Broken Horses https://brokenhorsesbook.com/
- Thanks Cove! Go to WithCove.com/DREAMJOB for 50% off your first month of medication and free 2 day shipping.
- Thanks Miro! Miro.com/dreamjob to start your free account
- Thanks Betterhelp! For 10% off your first month go to Betterhelp.com/dreamjob
- Thanks Truebill! Truebill.com/DREAMJOB - it could save you hundreds a year.
Helping a Performance Coach Replace Her 6 Figure Income & Leave Her Day Job
What offers will fast track you to quitting your day job? Cathy coaches Leah, a marathon athlete and performance coach with aspirations of being a motivational speaker - but she's also a guidance counselor, volleyball coach, and a busy mom. Find out how to make the most of your time and bandwidth when you feel limited, what you can sell that will bring in the most revenue, how to find the clients that can afford it, and how to let yourself step into the spotlight.
- Join the Quitters Club! https://cathyheller.com/quitter
Give some love to Leah!
- Instagram @thescrappyathlete
- Website https://www.leahjantzen.com/
- Thanks Gabi! To start saving on your auto insurance today, go to Gabi.com/dreamjob
- Thanks Ouai! Get 15% at Theouai.com, code DREAMJOB
- Thanks Novo! Sign up for free and get a free copy of Novo’s Small Business Starter Guide at BankNovo.com/dreamjob
- Thanks Canva! Get a free 45-day extended trial at Canva.me/dreamjob
Mel Robbins on How to Break Through Resistance & Love Yourself with the High 5 Habit
How can the High 5 Habit build your courage and stop your self criticism? Mel Robbins, bestselling author and renowned motivational speaker was hitting a low moment when she saw herself in the mirror, gave herself a high five...and a complete shift began. She shares how you can unlock the cage that you're trapped in, where you can find your purpose, and how to give yourself the support, love and celebration you deserve.
- Join Cathy's podcast program and make the podcast of your dreams! https://cathyheller.com/join
- Join Mel's free High 5 Challenge! https://www.cathyheller.com/mel
- Get your copy of The High 5 Habit https://www.high5habit.com/
- Follow Mel on Instagram @melrobbins
- Thanks Shopify! For a free 14 day trial and full access to Shopify’s entire suite of features go to shopify.com/dreamjob
How Epic Your Business Can Grow When You Have a Podcast - Jessica Zweig & Jill Stanton
What doors can you open when you start a podcast? Jessica Zweig, branding and marketing expert, author, founder of SimplyBe, and Jill Stanton, cofounder of Screw the Nine to Five are both entrepreneurs who scaled their businesses from their podcasts. They share how to overcome the impostor syndrome when you start with a small audience, how mentorship has played a crucial role in their growth, and how to own who you truly are and let yourself be seen.
- Do you want to learn how to create, grow, and monetize your podcast? Join Cathy's It's Your Turn to Podcast program! https://cathyheller.com/join
- Follow Jessica and Jill on Instagram @jessicazweig and @millionairegirlsclub
- Listen to The SimplyBe. Podcast wherever you listen to podcasts!
- Listen to the Screw the Nine to Five podcast wherever you listen to podcasts!
- Thanks Skillshare! Skillshare.com/dreamjob for a one-month free trial of Premium Membership.
- Thanks Headspace! Get a free one month trial at Headspace.com/dreamjob
- Shoutout to our good friend Julie Solomon! Head to Episode 154 at JulieSolomon.net/podcast to listen Cathy and Julie chat all about pivoting your passions and business growth so you can start getting what you want today!
You have to listen🙌🏼
Cathy’s energy is contagious. She is a light shining so bright in an uneasy world. She is like your best girlfriend, always there to encourage you to step out and try something new. She knows that each one of us were made for more, and if you stick around long enough, she will have you believing it too.
I can’t put into words how much Cathy Heller has changed my life. I have binged this podcast from the first day that I found the first episode and cling on to each and every word as it just feeds my soul and passion to pursue my purpose. This is playing while I drive, do dishes, work at my desk, all times! Ivy league graduate dissatisfied with my corporate job, it’s so encouraging to hear other people share their stories and tell me that what I’m feeling is okay. Because of this show and this wonderful human’s gift of inspiring others I’ve finally decided to build my own business and it’s been an absolute blast of an experience and only proven success. I can’t wait for the day where I have reached enough success to be on Cathy’s podcast and tell her all about it.
So so good
Cathy’s energy is literally contagious. I cannot help but feel passionate, confident, & ready to live my best life when I listen to her speak. The solo episodes AND guest episodes are equally enjoyable & the topics are so relevant. You are helping break barriers and remove blocks for so many people - thank you!