Conservative defense attorney and C-list Twitter celebrity T. Greg Doucette hosts a weekly discussion on politics, the failings of our criminal justice system, and lessons on the law. Based in Durham, North Carolina.
Visit the podcast website at: https://fsckemall.com/
Join the Patreon community at: https://patreon.com/fsck
Follow T. Greg on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/greg_doucette
Shots Shots Shots Shots Shots
Security camera video contradicts the official story of CA deputies who killed an unarmed man for jaywalking, while security camera video contradicts the official story of NV police who killed an unarmed man for running away. An OH police officer is indicted for soliciting kiddie porn, while a WA state patrol employee is indicted for attempting to rape a child. Plus another dozen+ stories of criminal justice f*ckery!
*THANK YOU* to this week’s Show Note Sponsors (Anon, Trey Benfield, Ian Booth, Mary Jo Gustafson, Colleen Mahaney, Neil Richmond, Ari Rutenberg, Michael Teal) and our #Law140 Lovers (Lindsey Bowser, Erica Phillips, Helen Poston, and Joe Sevits)!
* ARIZONA: Phoenix PD cops caught on bodycam confirming protest arrests were politically motivated (Washington Post)
* ARIZONA: Phoenix PD also discovered to have created “challenge coin” celebrating lawful protestor shot in the groin (KNXV 15)
* CALIFORNIA: LAPD opens investigation into cops sharing a meme mocking the killing of George Floyd (NY Times)
* CALIFORNIA: Orange County Sheriff’s Department deputies Eduardo Duran and Jonathan Israel summarily execute unarmed homeless black man Kurt Reinhold for the heinous crime of jaywalking (Los Angeles Times)
* FLORIDA: After warnings of right-wing political violence, FBI arrests a leftist for social media posts (Washington Post)
* LOUISIANA: Cell phone video shows an unidentified Baton Rouge PD officer brutally choking out an unarmed 13-year-old black boy (Atlanta Journal-Constitution)
* LOUISIANA: New Orleans DA waiving objections to new trial requests for those convicted by non-unanimous juries (New Orleans Advocate)
* NEVADA: New security footage exposes Las Vegas Metro Police lied about their extrajudicial summary execution of unarmed 25-year-old Jorge Gomez (KLAS 8)
* Watch the video yourself (Twitter)
* NEW YORK: No charges for Buffalo PD cops on camera shoving unarmed 75-year-old Martin Gugino to the ground and cracking his skull (New York Times)
* NEW YORK: Career NYPD cop Thomas Webster charged for assaulting a police officer with a flag pole at the 1/6 MAGA Insurrection (NY Times)
* NEW YORK: SDNY federal prosecutors withhold evidence, lie, get found out (Associated Press)
* NORTH CAROLINA: Fuquay Varina cops handcuff an unarmed black 14-year-old for “stealing” a bike the teen bought (Indy Week)
* NORTH CAROLINA: a href="https://statesville.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/city-of-mooresville-moor...
Police Chiefs Gone WILD
A Georgia police chief casually dropping n-bombs on bodycam. A Texas police chief juggling a wife, 2 fiancees, and 9+ girlfriends. And more...
Different Verse, Same as the First
Happy Biden Administration! Even with a change of presidents, criminal justice f*ckery continues unabated. Join us for civil rights violations in California, more people released from prison for crimes they didn't commit in North Carolina, and some truly bonkers idiocy by the Dickson TN Police working with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.
We Live in the Dumbest Possible Timeline
We’re back! Join us this week for cops doing casual corpse-fondling in California, beating a domestic violence victim for sport in Texas, repeatedly shooting an autistic 13-year-old in Utah, and a lot more!
*THANK YOU* to this week’s Show Note Sponsors (Anon, Trey Benfield, Ian Booth, Brian Carruthers, Mary Jo Gustafson, JH, Colleen Mahaney, Neil Richmond, Michael Teal, Mr. Zaroc) and our #Law140 Lovers (Lindsey Bowser, Casey Carmody, Erica Phillips, Helen Poston, and Joe Sevits)!
* The Police Brutality Mega-Thread (Twitter)
* 9th Circuit: Qualified immunity given to social worker who sexually harassed child’s legal guardian and then retaliated against her when she reported the harassment (9th Circuit COA)
* ARIZONA: Tempe PD cop Ronald Kerzaya holds black man at gunpoint responding to call about white suspect (KTVK 3)
* CALIFORNIA: LAPD cop David Rojas criminally charged for being caught on bodycam fondling a dead woman (LA Times)
* CALIFORNIA: Orange County deputy Steve Hortz arrested after being caught on video repeatedly burglarizing the home of a dead man (KCBS 2)
* CALIFORNIA: 7 other Orange County deputies suspended for falsely collecting paid time off for non-existent military service (KTLA 5)
* CONNECTICUT: Bridgeport PD chief Armando Perez resigns after being federally indicted for fraud (Connecticut Post)
* FLORIDA: Pasco County Sheriff Chris Nocco thinks the movie “Minority Report” was a documentary (Tampa Bay Times)
* GEORGIA: White deputies caught on camera beating the everlasting sh*t out of black man for not providing ID (WXIA 11)
* GEORGIA: Henry County deputies conduct a no-knock SWAT raid on the wrong house, traumatize 79-year-old owner, get qualified immunity (WXIA 11)
* LOUISIANA: Three Lafayette police officers caught on camera beating the sh*t out of two black teens for sport (NBC News)
* LOUISIANA: New Orleans PD sergeant Robert Blanchard charged with pulling a gun on a motorist in road rage incident (New Orleans Advocate)
* MICHIGAN: Macomb County elected District Attorney Eric Smith pleads guilty to federal charges after asking subordinates to lie to police investigating him for corruption (Macomb...
3rd Rule of Fsck Remains Undefeated Too
Join us this week for a lot of cops caught on video doing stupid sh*t, police using stay-at-home orders to keep black folks in the house while whites roam free, a truly excellent long-read dissection of qualified immunity, and other stories that make you wonder wtf is going on in this country.
"One Law for Me, Another for Thee"
Prisons continue to get swarmed by the coronavirus, more elected officials ignore the laws they demand we follow, and cops arrest kids for Facebook posts
Customer ReviewsSee All
The host was graduating from law school the year I started, he was well respected and if you listen to this podcast you’ll understand why.
Do you want to know exactly how systemic racism, oppression, police violence, and gross injustice are allowed to run rampant in the “land of the free” in the 21st century?This show gives you the blow by blow, and is punctuated by exquisite legal analysis without a jot or a tittle of pompous jargon.
I hate to use the word “entertaining” as it relates to such deadly serious subject matter but the delivery will keep you engaged as well as enraged.
This is important material and the show deserves to be widely listened to and supported.
A functioning democracy that lives up to its aspirations depends on a well informed and active citizenry. If we have any hope of slowing racist state violence and authoritarian rule by the enforcers of capitalism, we best pay heed to this show and support legislators who will move us forward.
This show is entertaining, informative, and important. A great find in a deeply disturbing time.
Welcome back buddy!
Thanks for continuing to shed light on this important topic.
The Most Important Podcast In America
By shedding light on today’s brutality of those who we have hired to protect us, T. Greg Doucette has become the white knight of our day! His weekly exposition on the dark side of law enforcement should be heard by everyone. His plain English way of pointing out the charade that has become law enforcement and calls to action by the average person to change the laws through getting new Congress critters and actually holding them accountable through the democratic process are heartening. His open mind and sharp tongue ring true and his experience brings it all together! His heart is exposed by the different fundraisers he does throughout the year. Support this show, this host, his fundraisers because he addresses specific issues and necessary fixes. This is a must listen podcast!