16 episodes

The history podcast for people who don’t like history… and those who do. Greg Jenner brings together the best names in comedy and history to learn and laugh about the past.

You're Dead To Me BBC

    • History
    • 4.8, 192 Ratings

The history podcast for people who don’t like history… and those who do. Greg Jenner brings together the best names in comedy and history to learn and laugh about the past.

Customer Reviews

4.8 out of 5
192 Ratings

192 Ratings

DisJockey ,

Bloody BRILLIANT!

This is all the things a podcast should be. Informative, fast paced, crammed with variety, interesting, and laugh out loud funny... All while being cringingly British! I spend most of my time imagining myself hanging out over a pint with these Byromaniacs.

Lakalo1 ,

Great listen!

This is a great podcast, funny and super interesting. Strongly recommend, especially the Byron episode.

iH8Liam ,

Good, but bad comedians

Maria on the Saladin episode was quite awful. 80% of her inputs were “Trump Trump Trump”, and the other 20% weren’t much more witty.

Top Podcasts In History

Listeners Also Subscribed To

More by BBC