Hosted by Pat Sherwood & Adrian Bozman, each episode is packed with insightful & actionable information aimed at people passionate about CrossFit, health & fitness, as well as general strength & conditioning. If you are an athlete, coach, gym owner or simply enjoy improving yourself & those around you through fitness, you've come to the right place. A podcast brought to you by the BTWB team.
VNR #71 - The 2022 CrossFit Games events: dissected & discussed
- Pat interviews Adrian about each Individual Event at the 2022 CrossFit Games.
VNR #70 - Average times & loads on the most popular workouts & lifts
- Pat & Adrian discuss the average times & loads on the most popular workouts & lifts.
- Fran, DT, Cindy, 1RM Squat, Deadlift, Snatch, Clean 7 Jerk, Murph & much more.
VNR #69 - Should Gym owners care how members look or how they perform?
- Pat & Boz answer questions from the community.
- Should Gym owners care how their members look or just how they perform?
- What to do if your in-laws violate the “food rules” you have for your kids.
- Advice to a new programmer with a broken heart.
- How often should a garage gym athlete repeat benchmarks?
- How to approach a gym owner about poor coaching.
VNR #68 - Pat & Boz share their favorite CrossFit Journal articles/videos
- Pat & Boz share their favorite CrossFit Journal articles/videos.
- Pat discusses an old video about the productive application of force.
- Adrian talks about a couple of his favorite articles covering garage gyms & old school fitness tests.
VNR #67 - Fitness as a parent with a one-year old toddler
- Pat’s daughter just turned one-year old & free time is rare.
- Pat gives us an update on how he has continued to make health & fitness a priority during a very busy phase of life.
- Adrian & Pat both share tips & tricks to help you get in workouts when time & energy are limited.
VNR #66 - Should a coach "fire" a client?
- Is it ever appropriate for a coach to “fire” a client?
- Should trainers charge members for extra coaching once the class ends?
Always entertained and always informative. I imagine this is what a CF certification would be like. Great resource for fitness and health
Cream of the crop!
Pat & Adrian are so easy SO easy listen to. They drop knowledge, share entertaining & insightful stories, and emphasize the simpler foundational ideas that so many people ignore or forget. I look forward to this podcast every week!
New favorite podcast
I could listent to Pat and Boz riff off eachother every day. They have so much wisdom and experience for all levels of CrossFitters to learn from!