Make better decisions based on how your mind works. Personality Hacker teaches you the coding language of your mind and how to use it to create great relationships - a fulfilling career and happiness.
Are you born with your personality, or does it develop over time? What is intuition? What's the fastest way to use your natural gifts to improve overall happiness? Join Joel Mark Witt and Antonia Dodge as they discuss small changes in your personality and relationships that have big impact.
ADHD And Myers-Briggs Personality Types
In this episode, Joel and Antonia discuss one of the most commonly asked questions, “Is personality type related to ADHD?” by highlighting research, statistics and numbers showing correlations between psychological types and ADHD.
Does an ISTP Deserve Connection + IxTx Finding My Personality Type
In this episode, Joel and Antonia answer two questions from the Personality Hacker community. They answer an ISTP who doesn't feel like they deserve connection and help an IxTx navigate toward their best fit personality type.
The Usefulness Of Hype (with Michael F. Schein)
In this episode, Joel and Antonia talk with guest Michael F. Schein about his new book "The Hype Handbook" and the usefulness of hype to create change in the world.
Personalities Are Flexible Not Static
In this episode, Joel and Antonia embark on a conversational exploration of personalities and how they can become more dynamic and flexible instead of static and stereotypical.
5 Subgroups Of The Personality Type Community (with Dr. Dario Nardi)
In this episode, Joel and Antonia talk with guest host Dr. Dario Nardi about the subgroups that have emerged around studying Myers-Briggs personality types.
Markers Of Personality Type Development - Part 2 (with Dr. Dario Nardi)
In this episode, Joel and Antonia continue the second part of their talk with guest host Dr. Dario Nardi about how to know when a cognitive function is developed.
Customer ReviewsSee All
This was very helpful thanks for the help🙏🏾
UPDATE: What’s the best way to find your ideal match in a relationship? How would you evaluate whether you and/or the other person is their healthiest version? ....tired of getting it wrong.
After a few major life changes I started looking into personality characteristics. I’ve taken the Myers Briggs 4 different times in my life & always get the same result INFP. I’ve come to peace with the fact that I’m a “feeler”. Your podcast has given further insight into why I do the things I do. Ive been living in my “safe” 10yr old zone for years. I’ve gotten better at channeling my 3yr old, and being more of my authentic, adventure seeking natural self. I can’t thank you enough 😊. Keep doing what you do!
INFP has a built in creative drive to make things work given the freedom to do so. Thoughts on scheduling:
Kids: 1) Make your bed, brush your teeth & get dressed
2) Practice, practice makes better
3) Consistency creates security in kids & adults
4) Allowing kids to figure it out while guiding them creates a sense of independence
5) Setting an alarm
6) Make your lunch/snacks the night before
7) Honesty about schedule you desire
8) Prepare clothes & materials the night before
9) Find the shortest route
10) Leave early if possible
11) Recognize the decrease in stress with having some things scheduled
12) Seek employers who genuinely care about your desired schedule & will work with you
13) Laying a somewhat scheduled foundation for kids (especially creative types) will help them when they get older.
14) Schedules provide a sense of security, safety & predictability
15) Know yourself, if you have an adventurous/creative side have days/times where you can do those things as well otherwise you’ll go Bonkers
16) Give yourself a treat for doing what may not come natural
17) recognize your sense of accomplishment
18) Job shop until you find what works for you-remember you’re the one they want. If they don’t see it that way someone else will
19) If your life situation changes be open & honest with employers about what you need.
20) Last never least just keep on rolling, eventually something’s gotta give 😛
Mary Gladstone INFP
Every person that is logical and has purpose for what they do runs into a wall when they encounter emotions. “What the F?!,” right? Whether it’s emotions of others you want to understand or maybe it’s just your own, at some point the human aspect of our overly logical lives catches up. This podcast has been perfect (and I mean perfect) in further developing my understandings of people. It’s important to come in with some knowledge of MBTI or some personality psychology, but if you don’t, you can just bring a genuine interest in it and Antonia’s near obsession with effectively communicating and teaching will get you there in no time. I’ve binged 10+ hours of this podcast in the last week since I came across it, and I’m not stopping until I get to 2014. Listening to years of a personal development podcast in reverse provides more information on the validity of it than any of the information they give. Hopefully, it gets progressively worse.